Dessert Contest

• Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
21 Aug 2012 09:19 #1 by Kelly (Kelly)
Dessert Contest was created by Kelly (Kelly)
Greetings,

Drega'mire will be holding a Dessert Contest on the Saturday of the next Baronial Feast at the beginning of Market Faire. There will be a prize of gold for the first, second and third place winners. This is a great time to show off your baking skills, all are welcome to enter. The last winners of this contest were hired on by others, so if you are interested in making some gold, please compete. Any entry will be tasted by the judges and the rest of the dessert can be sold at Market. If you have further questions, please send me a private missive.

~Zafrin~

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
27 Aug 2012 13:29 #2 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic Dessert Contest
We're anticipating a really good turn out for this contest, all applicants are now allowed to enter multiple desserts if they so desire. Due to the competitors zeal thus far, I will offer up more incentives now. Second and third place will still recieve a prize of gold, first place will receice some gold as well as a special prize. If you plan on entering, but have not sent me a message yet, please do so, so I have a better idea on what to prepare for.

The competition will be at noon, Saturday, in the Dragons Claw Inn.

~Zafrin~

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds