Daradrim’s Stand in September

• Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
22 Aug 2012 10:19 - 22 Aug 2012 13:55 #1 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Daradrim’s Stand in September was created by Rudolf (Rudolf)
While I know that the holiday officially falls on September 12th, will the Grumblegut Clan be hosting any celebrations during the Baronial Feast?

I am sure the subjects of Travance would love to learn more about the Dwarven peoples and their culture from Angus, Targus, and [strike]Hangus[/strike] Hengis.

Sincerely,

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
Last edit: 22 Aug 2012 13:55 by Rudolf (Rudolf).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
  • PIT DAWWWWWWG
  • Good luck, TO ME! Wah ha ha!
  • Thank Yous: 68
22 Aug 2012 12:53 #2 by PIT DAWWWWWWG (Aldous)
Replied by PIT DAWWWWWWG (Aldous) on topic Daradrim’s Stand in September
It's Hengis. HENGIS. With one of those weak, puny 'e's that you humans go wild over.

As for Daradrim's Stand, while you'll be unfortunate enough to miss the roaring kegger we'll be hosting at Honor's Peak on the 12th (we'll be expecting no less than twenty drunken brawls, eight broken limbs, and at least five counts of public indecency), we may be in a kind enough mood to throw you lot a bone and give you a tame shadow of our usual festivities, so as not to upset your precious, delicate constitutions.

Of course, our eagerness to share the vaunted history of Rotra Daradrim may or may not be influenced by precisely how much of our wares are purchased on that moon. We've got a very special project to fund, after all, but old Pit Dog gets ahead of himself sometimes. There'll be more on that later.

I'm not as stupid as you think I am,
But I AM as strong as I think I am.

Hengis Grumblegut
The Pit Dog
((OOG: Keath Geranios))
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
22 Aug 2012 14:48 #3 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic Daradrim’s Stand in September
I remember attending one of those festivals... I do not remember what happened though. In my book that usually means that it was a good evening.

Now I am curious as to how the Grumbleguts celebrate things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
  • Aemorniel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • In Truth, all things are Bound.
  • Thank Yous: 108
22 Aug 2012 17:15 #4 by Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
Replied by Aemorniel (Aemorniel) on topic Daradrim’s Stand in September

PIT DAWWWWWWG wrote: As for Daradrim's Stand, while you'll be unfortunate enough to miss the roaring kegger we'll be hosting at Honor's Peak on the 12th (we'll be expecting no less than twenty drunken brawls, eight broken limbs, and at least five counts of public indecency)

I will be participating in at least one of those items most likely since Misaki's home is in Honor's Peak and I do so love a good cultural experience.

Loremaster Aemorniel Estelwen Silverbow
The Quill of the Witch Hunter Academy of Travance
Apprentice to the Baronial Small Council
Court Scholar of Pendarvin
Assistant Editor and Columnist of The Travance Chronicle

While Others Succumb, We Overcome
~~~~~~~~~
OOG--JJ G.

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.496 seconds