Nutmeg was Distracted!

• Ali
  • Those Who Hear Not The Music Think The Drummer Mad
  • Thank Yous: 36
25 Aug 2012 09:58 #1 by Ali (Nutmeg)
Nutmeg was Distracted! was created by Ali (Nutmeg)
Greetings Town Folks!

Nutmeg was suppose to come many moons ago but got lost on the way. Now that Nutmeg has somewhat found herself will be coming back to celebrate the Food! As well as good company and the regular traditions of the feast.

Last time Nutmeg was around people were murdered in all the tents around her. Nutmeg would like to request a somewhat safer place to sleep. Nutmeg doesn't understand the gods & goddesses and doesn't feel right to sleep in the church as she did before which also had lots of murder and pillaging occurred.

Nutmeg also doesn't understand religion or what being baptized is. Though people complained because Nutmeg hasn't gone through this process. If anyone can spare time to explain things to her and offer her a good home Nutmeg is an excellent baker, cook and book keeper.

Can't wait to hug everyone especially the celtic warrior types.

Nutmeg.

IG: Nutmeg, Hobbit and Chef Extraordinaire
OOG: --Ali--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
  • LStarling
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cursed Healer
  • Thank Yous: 20
25 Aug 2012 11:03 #2 by LStarling (Kwildar)
Replied by LStarling (Kwildar) on topic Nutmeg was Distracted!
Dear Nutmeg,

If ever you have questions about the gods, and how they can be a boon to your life, you may always feel free to find me. I shall endeavor, if at no other time, to be present at the Monastery to hear from anyone who wishes to speak with me from noon until two bells afterward on the day of the next feast. Nutmeg, I've missed you, it will be good to see you again.

With Andorra's Love
Father Kwildar Zero Darkheart

--
Lawrence Starling -- IG
"Really, bee! I don't smell flower-y!"
Malcolm Mallardi -- OOG
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
25 Aug 2012 12:46 - 25 Aug 2012 12:47 #3 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Nutmeg was Distracted!
Nutmeg - Pendarvin, among its numerous charms, is one of the safest location in which to sleep in Travance. If you desire to enjoy its hospitality, please let me know and I will make arrangements for your stay.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Last edit: 25 Aug 2012 12:47 by geezer (geezer).
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
26 Aug 2012 22:17 #4 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Nutmeg was Distracted!
Kaladonia, while being attacked several times, is what I have found to be a safe place to stay. If you wish to stay with us, let me know so I may inform Lord and Lady Brightstar.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
26 Aug 2012 22:57 #5 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Nutmeg was Distracted!
Dinnae let the wee (nay a) hag, stay in Kaledonia. She be doin all sorts of witch kenning. Ye have been warned.

-SLIGHTLY SANE

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
27 Aug 2012 06:22 - 27 Aug 2012 06:22 #6 by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost)
Replied by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost) on topic Nutmeg was Distracted!
Nutmeg,
If you wish for safer rest quarters, Ostcliff will be able to provide such. Though we do sometimes have a small group of attackers here and there, it is nothing the able bodied folk of Ostcliff can't fell. If you wish to stay just send me a missive so I can inform Lord Na of your impending arrival.

May wisdom guide you,

Baht A'tal Damien Mograinne
Champion of Galmachis

OOG Josh LaBar
Last edit: 27 Aug 2012 06:22 by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost).
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
27 Aug 2012 12:22 #7 by geezer (geezer)
Billium - your unreasonable fear and hatred of Hobbits is well known. She is hardly a witch. Keep you misinformed opinion to yourself, if you please.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
27 Aug 2012 12:57 - 27 Aug 2012 12:59 #8 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Nutmeg was Distracted!
Haroldson,

It has been a long time coming, but I am tired of your words. Ye always talk down to people ye ken, it ain't right. This moon we will settle this matter as warriors, also I ain't scared of nothing and by saying that you are challenging my honor. I hate hobbits cause they are terrible cannibalistic, law breaking, and evil enchanters. I have seen this and on many occasions had to witness their depraved actions.

-William Kinley McKraegar
Clan Champion
Warrior Poet

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
Last edit: 27 Aug 2012 12:59 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm).
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
27 Aug 2012 14:49 #9 by geezer (geezer)
Billium

Am I correct in reading your last post as offering me a challenge to Honor Combat?

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster

• Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
27 Aug 2012 14:59 #10 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic Nutmeg was Distracted!

Gentleman!

Please remember this you are tacking replies to somebody's request for shelter! This is not the way that I imagine the Heroes of Travance conduct themselves. At the very least, take a fresh piece of parchment and do not clutter this poor girl's search for shelter with your issues. Remember, although the threat has been subdue in Travance Proper, a war is still being fought. The least we can do as civilized and respectable people is remember the right place and the right time for such things.

Nutmeg, I am sure that any of these personal requests for your company within the lands would be a fine choice, however barring that I am sure space in the Inn could be found for you. If you would prefer that option please return to me a missive in private and I will see what I can do.

Tanis Rily'annia
Scout Warden of House Huntsman

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • Yue Na
  • McBadASS
  • Thank Yous: 3
27 Aug 2012 16:18 #11 by Yue Na (Yue)
Replied by Yue Na (Yue) on topic Nutmeg was Distracted!
Allow me to echo Wyen's statement. Ostcliff will also welcome you should you require shelter. Please do not hesitate to come to our proper as we would be honored to help. Our strength is more than sufficient and our hospitality is difficult to rival. I hope you find the town to welcome you all the same no matter your whim.

Yue Na

Yue Na

OOG: Jenny

"Do healers get extra powers since ObamaCare was passed?! I was going to tell everyone i cant heal pre-existing conditions. "
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Takouri Ringi (Takouri Ringi)
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
28 Aug 2012 12:06 #12 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Replied by Elawyn (Elawyn) on topic Nutmeg was Distracted!
I request that the guards remove Wormwood's comment. Some may choose to ignore or forget the past, but to those who are merely ignorant of it, it is a flippant and disrespectful reference to the murder of Count Winterdark's father, the late Klarington Everest, in which he took part.

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
  • Casandra
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Let me take you on a journey like no other...
  • Thank Yous: 206
29 Aug 2012 19:04 - 29 Aug 2012 19:07 #13 by Casandra (Casandra)
Replied by Casandra (Casandra) on topic Nutmeg was Distracted!
Dearest Nutmeg,

Perhaps my response to the letter you sent me some weeks back never made it to you?
As I had stated earlier, we always have room for you in Alisandria, and you are welcome to stay with us again if you would like.

I understand you are concerned about the security of the tents. The proper is currently in a state of repair from the war two moons ago, and the Statehouses may be unusable this coming gathering.

Many of us will indeed be staying in the tents and we have made certain to take precautions to keep each other safe.
However, if this troubles you, I'd suggest seeking a secure room in the Inn. But inquiry soon, they will be filling up quickly. Or, take any of the generous offers from the other lands that have the space for you. They will have my gratitude if they keep you safe.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Casandra Blackthorne
Lady of Alisandria

Merchant and Professional Absintheur
Black Orchid Merchant Company

Last edit: 29 Aug 2012 19:07 by Casandra (Casandra).
29 Aug 2012 23:15 #14 by Julius Selyne (zekethefreak)
Replied by Julius Selyne (zekethefreak) on topic Nutmeg was Distracted!
I would just like to echo that you are always welcome in Ostcliff. We're a like big family, and we'd be happy to extend our hospitality to you.

~Julius Selyne

OOG: Max Friedermann
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.571 seconds