Bloody Stump Closed in September

• Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
05 Sep 2012 23:12 #1 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Bloody Stump Closed in September was created by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Fair Customers,

Last moon, some fiend planted a bomb in the Bloody Stump. It caused serious damage to the structure and we are unable to allow customers into the tavern until the damage is repaired.

If you enter the Stump of your own volition, this note acts as an official notice to the Office of the Constable that you are doing so without the permission of and against the recommendation of the owners of the Bloody Stump.

Sincerely,

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
05 Sep 2012 23:45 - 05 Sep 2012 23:46 #2 by Hector Tiberius St.Clair (Hector St.Clair )
Replied by Hector Tiberius St.Clair (Hector St.Clair ) on topic Bloody Stump Closed in September

This is outrageous!!! Such a act I cannot stand for there for I shall sit down for it. Wile I take a rest on my Dare E Air...I shall say to thos who would try and stop the stump only this.....Never mess with a old crusty Coast Havener when drinks or the lack there of are on the line!

Me and my good friend Orical Dai are going to say to hell with laws and have a good old story time around the firt pit in front of the stump

I will share with you all that I have learned over my many years. I shall tell you a tale that will curl your toenails and make your hair turn white... drink eat fight! When are we open??? TO hell with set hours we are always open especially when we are closed! The stump is not just a place to get food, if you want that go to the shack on the hill. Its a place to live it up! Come for the entertainment & come to be apart of that entertainment! Whats on the menu Hector? they say ...La dee da this is not a fancy lords manor its a dirty shank you in the dark tavern!

You eat what we cook who knows what it might be. WE WILL DO THIS at the Fire pit. When look for the light smell the food in the air and here my very load voice wile we drink!

Come sing the songs of Travance's heroes!
Drink let off the heat in your hart!
Brake a few chairs over the heads of your friends.
Spend coin like this is the last day you have.
Live life to the fullest!

Sincerely & will best regards

Blaggard of The Bloody Stump
Chief Drunk of Ravenhurt now retired
Tall Tails to Order
Watering down drinks sense 1176
Bartender to the best of the Lowest Sorts !

"You can pay me now, or pay me later but ether way we will settle up in the end."

Vassal to anyone who wants a drunk for a subject
OOG- Dan Gill
Alt PC
Last edit: 05 Sep 2012 23:46 by Hector Tiberius St.Clair (Hector St.Clair ).
06 Sep 2012 00:16 #3 by Oracle Dai (dj1hel)
Replied by Oracle Dai (dj1hel) on topic Bloody Stump Closed in September
Hector, I can smell rum drifting off your paper. Please, lets not make drastic decisions and assumptions just yet, its not like it will take long for repairs, so I wouldnt jump to insults and anger just yet.
Also, tone down the alchohol, you worry me sometimes...

Official Manager of the Bloody Stump Tavern
Knowing your thoughts before you do since 1190
IG-Oracle Dai

OOG-Jeremy W. Emery
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hector Tiberius St.Clair (Hector St.Clair )
06 Sep 2012 00:22 - 06 Sep 2012 00:23 #4 by Hector Tiberius St.Clair (Hector St.Clair )
Replied by Hector Tiberius St.Clair (Hector St.Clair ) on topic Bloody Stump Closed in September
Fine fine seeing how you saved in that dive tavern that one time, I will hold fast mate. Master Dai please forgive....

Blaggard of The Bloody Stump
Chief Drunk of Ravenhurt now retired
Tall Tails to Order
Watering down drinks sense 1176
Bartender to the best of the Lowest Sorts !

"You can pay me now, or pay me later but ether way we will settle up in the end."

Vassal to anyone who wants a drunk for a subject
OOG- Dan Gill
Alt PC
Last edit: 06 Sep 2012 00:23 by Hector Tiberius St.Clair (Hector St.Clair ).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds