Tablets of the Minotaur

11 Sep 2012 04:04 #1 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Tablets of the Minotaur was created by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
To those who have acquired the Tablets of the Minotaur,

I wish to read the whole tablet next moon. If it is possible I would like to gather all the pieces and get the whole story.

-Slightly Sane

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
11 Sep 2012 09:15 #2 by Iuzinni Yhatzi (Iuzinni)
Replied by Iuzinni Yhatzi (Iuzinni) on topic Tablets of the Minotaur
Someone is take Romani tablet from Uncle Iuzinni when he fall down in battle. Might be they not learn from recent everyone cursing by stolen treasure. If they give back, maybe we can make forgivings. If forgivings, we let you read. Da? Da.

Nashti zhas vorta po drom o bango - "You cannot walk straight when the road is bent."

IG - Iuzinni Yhatzi
OOG- Mark Elsinger
11 Sep 2012 18:33 #3 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Tablets of the Minotaur
If ye took the tablet from me friend, I suggest ye return it to him. As former inquisitor I will use my resources to find out who took this. If you return it without incident it will be forgiven. If not I will find you and make sure you are punished to the full extent of the law.

-Slightly Sane

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
11 Sep 2012 20:12 #4 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic Tablets of the Minotaur
Stealing from my cousin is stealing from my family, which means you have stolen from me (as I gave him the tablet). Whoever took this tablet will be giving it back, the quicker that happens, the happier I'll be and I'll be giving a reward. If I hear nothing, then I will assume that someone is knowing stealing from me and will treat the situation as such.

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
12 Sep 2012 00:27 #5 by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost)
Replied by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost) on topic Tablets of the Minotaur
As one of the users of the tablet this past moon, the loss of a piece is grave. I do wish to know how this tablet piece was stolen from you? Where you were when it was stolen? Also are there any "Extra" circumstances behind this? Either way no matter how this is looked at, the piece needs to be located.

Baht A'tal Damien Mograinne
Champion of Galmachis

OOG Josh LaBar
  • Sindarion
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "I hope you all enjoy iambic heptameter."
  • Thank Yous: 318
12 Sep 2012 02:22 #6 by Sindarion (Steven SA)
Replied by Sindarion (Steven SA) on topic Tablets of the Minotaur
If I remember correctly, it was taken during the battle with the Valerians. It may have been taken by one of the Valerian forces, but I'd put my gold on that a well-meaning Travancian took it in the heat of battle.

Of course, if someone took it just to have a nice, ancient tablet piece with minotaur-whooping properties on their mantelpiece, we have a problem. I'll be standing with the gypsies on this one.

~ Knight Morgan "Sindarion" Sinclair
[strike]Vagabond[/strike] Harper

OOG:
Steven Sebastian Amore
12 Sep 2012 08:36 #7 by Iuzinni Yhatzi (Iuzinni)
I am not knowing what you mean with your "Extra" circumstances. When we fight, I try get near enough the beast to use tablet. It charge me and strike a blow I seen lay low the lords of Travance and all of their swording peoples. Am still new at being man of actions and so when minotaur try kill me, I fall. When am waking with all my legs and arms and insides broken, tablet is gone.

Nashti zhas vorta po drom o bango - "You cannot walk straight when the road is bent."

IG - Iuzinni Yhatzi
OOG- Mark Elsinger
12 Sep 2012 09:57 #8 by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost)
Replied by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost) on topic Tablets of the Minotaur
My friend, "Extra" Circumstances would be like... well the Minotaur almost killing you. I am just worried that the piece may have fallen into the wrong hands. If the Vallerians have that piece, there is no telling what could be done with it. I should be in the proper next moon, and if I am I will help you in your search Uncle Iuzinni.

Baht A'tal Damien Mograinne
Champion of Galmachis

OOG Josh LaBar
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
12 Sep 2012 10:59 #9 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic Tablets of the Minotaur
(oog: this parchment appears to be covered in what looks like blood)
If these are the same tablets that I am thinking of, then it would make no sense that the Valerians would want them, as they were trying to hand them off to the goblin army just a few months ago.

Dr. Viktor Solvei.

P.S. I apologize for the blood stains, one of my patients tripped and fell on top of my bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
13 Sep 2012 09:32 #10 by Iuzinni Yhatzi (Iuzinni)
Da. Would make the sense for enemy to try taking. I know was important to them. Was not it I who save day by facing off them and taking first of tablets back to Church and prevent them give to goblins? Is maybe they took. I busy dying at time and not know. I do know that none other bad peoples was near me other than Minotaur when I fall and when I wake was very short after the falling and was fall down next to Dame Hartwood. I am thinking people of Travance would have notice if enemy soldiers have broke through lines again and were attack healers that the Dame and Victor are protecting. I am thinking they notice even if they are not able to stop them from runnings.

Also - we are winning the day, da? I know there have been talkings and things between Lords and Nobles and all the big men and womens of the two peoples. If they took I have faith Lords of Travance make giving back terms of peace. To give enemies the weapon we use to defeat them seem to Uncle Iuzinni like bad plan.

IG - Iuzinni Yhatzi
OOG- Mark Elsinger
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
13 Sep 2012 10:12 #11 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic Tablets of the Minotaur
My uncle's tablet piece has been found. Thank you everyone. It will be returned to him next month.

Don't forget to tip your healer.

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds