Seeking Vital Information

• Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
11 Sep 2012 21:28 #1 by Chris G. (Cross)
Seeking Vital Information was created by Chris G. (Cross)

Subjects and Citizens of Travance,

I am seeking information on three individuals that were seen within the proper sometime before sunrise on Sunday morning. If you have any information regarding these individuals or any deeds they might have done, perhaps of a nefarious nature. Please contact me privately with any details you can recall. Please do not ask for further information past what I have given, if you were in contact with these three individuals, than you will know it, as well as what I am talking about.

If those individuals happen to look upon this parchment and have the brains to understand they are being spoken about, know this. You may trick or fool those who are not use to the hideous and venomous ways of your people, but I am not so blind. If you come here in good will, submit to the laws of these lands and present yourself for questioning. If you refuse or think you can do something to any individuals of this Barony, know that it is protected.

Tanis Rily'annia
Scout Warden of House Huntsman

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
  • E.Ralinfolly
  • For King and Country
  • Thank Yous: 13
12 Sep 2012 00:11 #2 by E.Ralinfolly (E.Ralinfolly)
Replied by E.Ralinfolly (E.Ralinfolly) on topic Seeking Vital Information
Please alarm the guard or nobles of the land of what you are talking about. I'm sure they can lead you down the right road.

-Sir E. Ralinfolly

Sir Elizar Ralinfolly
(oog: Jake Levine)
“Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.”
  • Moirya
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 35
13 Sep 2012 12:19 #3 by Moirya (Moirya)
Replied by Moirya (Moirya) on topic Seeking Vital Information
Tanis Rily'annia,

I request that you and any others that have read this missive to forward any and all information about these three individuals to myself or Vice-Captain Oren Tenderson as soon as possible. Thank you.

Prin mainile mele,
Moirya Arkanian
Squire to Sir Magnus Von-Ritter
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

OOG : Sam Dio
Logistics Marshal / New Player Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds