The time of the harvest

• Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
18 Sep 2012 22:34 - 01 Oct 2012 23:44 #1 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
The time of the harvest was created by Ming Na (Ming Na)

As the time of the harvest is now here we must, as we have always done, celebrate to chase away the bad spirits of winter and bring forth good fortune and a fine crop for next year.

The Lands of Ostcliff and Alisandria

Will be hosting this years harvest festival at The Bloody Stump Tavern field approximately 1:00pm and half bells. Saturday

The festivities will include Dancing, Music,games for prizes. We will also be providing a generous boar feast with all the fixing.

We invite the rest of the proper to be there with high hopes, to help us celebrate the joining of theses two houses and to keep at bay the capriciousness spirits of winter.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
Last edit: 01 Oct 2012 23:44 by Ming Na (Ming Na).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Pappy (Quan), Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
19 Sep 2012 22:44 - 19 Sep 2012 22:56 #2 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic The time of the harvest
Ladies and Gents!!
Along with the many other fabulous festivities we have in store for everyone, It is my pleasure to add to the list a wonderful evening of dancing ! Grab a partner ! Don't be shy !! Who knows.. maybe you'll meet your true love.. maybe you'll win a prize! Laugh, Sing ! Enjoy the music !!
Gentlemen this is you're chance to woo that lovely lady you've been having you're eye on. Ladies.. come and dance; look your best!
This is the time to come together for merriment and joy!
Winter is coming and soon the nights will grow colder..
Let's take this time now while we still can and raise each others spirits as well as glasses and dance the night away!

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
Last edit: 19 Sep 2012 22:56 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na).
20 Sep 2012 00:19 #3 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic The time of the harvest
First and foremost I wish to congratulate Sanniyah and Tyr on their upcoming marriage, I know there will be many happy years to come as well as many children!

I would like to remind those who will be celebrating with us to light some incense or sage to cleanse the air in Travance and to appease the spirits. Also, Lord Na has told me that he will have a shrine set up. We would all be most pleased if there were to be offerings at this shrine (food, coin, lucky items) for your ancestors so they will bring all of us good fortune.

Mostly though, please remember to have a grand time! The time of harvest is meant for celebration! Enjoy yourselves enough for you and your ancestors while the veil is thin!

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Dante (Dante)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds