Seeking a rare tea

• Zathir
  • He's Zahir, I'm Zathir, our sister Ze'Everywhere, she gets around.
  • Thank Yous: 42
29 Apr 2013 07:39 #1 by Zathir (Clevatus)
Seeking a rare tea was created by Zathir (Clevatus)
I seek a rare tea.

It goes by the name of Silver Wisp Tea.

This being said i seek all teas that provide true benefits to their drinkers.

Anyone who can aid me in acquiring this tea will be rewarded handsomely.

Gaia bless,
Squire Zathir

Zathir Ib'n Hatim Al Nawar

-Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG-Nathaniel Galloway)
  • Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
30 Apr 2013 17:29 - 30 Apr 2013 17:32 #2 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Replied by Ming Na (Ming Na) on topic Seeking a rare tea
Greetings, I can bring some illumination on your inquire.

Silver Wisp Tea as it is know in the west is extremely rare. It comes from a tea tree that is no long able to survive in the world we live in today. If you believe in the accuracy of the western calendars it would hail from a time know as the first age. I and many others view time as a wheel, people and events are merely spokes along the great wheel. What has happen before will happen once more...tho no two events ever play out in the same way...but i digress.

Three years ago I was able to travel back to the first age, what I saw was both great and horrific. War fought by the witch hunters of old & great evils now thankfully gone from this world. As I turned from this conflict and set upon my purpose, I found a encampment of my kin dead. Wagons over turned among the derby was a small tea chest. Held with in it was a wealth greater then any gold hoard or mine could hope to contain. A few bundled woven tea bags , glowing softly with a pure white light. The bags where like woven spiders webbing soft to the touch. When held to ones ear you could hear a faint short of song coming from it. It was pure, it was good. When I closed the chest, with a flash i was back in Travance. Over the years since when it looked like all was lost, I administered this hidden aid in secret to many of the heroes of Travance. The world we live in today holds little of the wonder or magic as it once did, for this reason alone the tea trees of the Sliver Wisp no longer grow. If they did they would be a major boon to the forces of light, and a target to the forces of evil wishing to see this rare thing become nothing more then a old mans tale in a tea shop.

This is what I know of the topic, I wish you all the best of luck in finding more. My thoughts would be perhaps it still can be found in the islands of seven lore or even in my home land or in places that still hold great magic. But such places are few and grown fewer with each passing generation.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
Last edit: 30 Apr 2013 17:32 by Ming Na (Ming Na).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds