Experimental Apparatus

• Goggs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 226
20 May 2013 14:09 - 20 May 2013 22:49 #1 by Goggs (coryan)
Experimental Apparatus was created by Goggs (coryan)
(OOG: The following is scratched in spidery handwriting upon a square of medium-weight drafting paper. The text has been written in pencil, which has been smudged by the careless handling of the writer. The paper has deep creases along its central lines, as if it has been folded and unfolded a number of times prior to being attached to the message board.)

Wotcher,

Goggs here. I am currently engaged in the appropriation of a number of resources to aid in the experimental proceedings of the esteemed Professor J. Cypher. Further to this, let it be known that I am seeking the following items on his behalf:
  • Samples of material (or materials) exhibiting strong resonance with gravitational harmonics, commonly referred to as "Arcane Fragments."
  • Mechanical components identified as being of Gnomish origin (or exhibiting compatibility with the same) commonly referred to as "Gnomish Fragments."

Any individuals who are able to provide me with the above will be handsomely recompensed; both in hard currency, and in the knowledge that they have played a part in the advancement of the most cutting-edge of scientific endeavours. Additionally, a variety of other items and services from my personal inventory (including a number of Londwynian fineries) may be made available to those who are able to offer supporting contributions.

Please contact me by personal missive - or converse with me in person - should this notice capture your interest.

For Queen and Country,

- A. C. Goggins
Quartermaster

OOG: Cory W-S
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a Maul."
Last edit: 20 May 2013 22:49 by Goggs (coryan).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds