Unauthorized Actions

• Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
04 Jun 2013 09:57 - 04 Jun 2013 11:52 #1 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Unauthorized Actions was created by Ming Na (Ming Na)

To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved. This is a quality that myself & Sir Hellock share among my people. Political maneuvers were taken last moon that were not by my will, nor the will of Knight Protector Sir James Hellock. These actions are to be considered unlawful. The actions were not directed by myself in anyway nor that of Sir Hellock.

Anyone who claimed to be speaking as our proxy was speaking untruthfully. Any document shown to be by our hand or Sir Hellocks hand was clearly not confirmed authentic. No one should have been made a noble of my land with out myself or Knight Protector Sir James Hellock present, let alone officiating . This appointment must be removed at once, and all members of my land have been informed not to recognize this unapproved appointment.

I ask all do the same.

Sir Magnus I ask an investigation be set into motion forthwith. All involved party's be fully investigated. Whether Magic or high levels of mental manipulation were deployed I do not let know. Never trust anyone who wants what you've got. Friend or no, envy is an overwhelming emotion. We all know how this started, soon everyone will know how this will end.

Post Script:

As I stated in my post before this one I am currently consolidating resources for my land & Travance as a whole to help defend all enemies both Foreign & Domestic I would ask, more to the enemies of state than her allies, to read my words in the missive more clearly before taking any more foolish or vulgar actions.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
Last edit: 04 Jun 2013 11:52 by Rudolf (Rudolf).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds