Docking Fees

• Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
04 Jun 2013 19:36 - 07 Jun 2013 21:59 #1 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Docking Fees was created by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
On behalf of Lord Aleister Tartaros,
Due to an influx of recently found well forged docking permits I have been uncovering at the docks of Port Valandra, all previous docking permits are hereby null and invalid as of the twenty seventh day of June in the year of 1213. His Lordship has agreed to allow those who have been importing and exporting his goods to have the normal docking permit fee waived, and new documents are being drafted in time for the next baronial feast. As usual, all vessels sailing under the flag of the royal navy of Kormyre and her allies are free to dock without fee, but must register their ship name, crew count, and captain's name.

To all those wishing to import or export goods for Lord Aleister Tartaros, send a missive to Oringard addressed to him.

To all those privateers wishing to continue use of the docks, docking permits can be drafted as soon as the next Baronial Feast for the usual fee of 3 gold per month (or 1 silver per day). To those seeking have a valid permit drafted in time for the Baronial Feast please send a missive to Port Valandra C/O Philadin Ienbura with the name of your ship and crew count at least one week before the night of the Baronial Feast. Fees will be collected the night before the Baronial Feast, and all ships found docked without permit will be immediately surrendered to Lord Tartaros, and have their contents confiscated.

Please note: If you have not spoken to Lord Aleister Tartaros about importing or exporting for him already, you are considered to be a privateer until such time that an agreement has been reached. Also be advised the danger of making anchor in the Quail Straits, as the current leading to Valandras Flow has been known to snap anchor lines and pull ships into the Rift.

In service of Lord Aleister Tartaros,
Dockmaster Philadin Ienbura, Master at Arms

[hr]
-Tim P
Last edit: 07 Jun 2013 21:59 by Tim P (OrganicGolem).
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
23 Aug 2013 00:15 - 23 Aug 2013 00:23 #2 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic Docking Fees
Having been in another plane of existence since this post, I cannot say for certain the docks have been properly taken care of, but rest assured that I have been made aware of those who have cooperated in my absence. At this point, without proper paperwork from me anyone who makes port without paying the docking fees will be considered a pirate by his lordship Aleister Tartaros, and dealt with accordingly within the confines of the law.
I will be available during the full duration of market fair the day of the baronial feast, and can currently be reached by missives addressed to Stortmouth.

In service of Lord Aleister Tartaros,
Dockmaster Philadin Ienbura, Master at Arms

[hr]
-Tim P
Last edit: 23 Aug 2013 00:23 by Tim P (OrganicGolem).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds