To the anonymous dragoon.

13 Jun 2013 14:58 #1 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
To the anonymous dragoon. was created by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
To whomever it is amongst the dragoons that is sending messages in another language (I'm assuming the language is draconic in origin) to my personal residence, I regret to inform you that I cannot understand them because I do not know how to read said language.

For practical matters, if these messages are of such import that secrecy is required I would urge you to contact me using an encrypted form of the more common tongue. A code word and cypher alphabet have been sent back with the mailman who was responsible for delivering your missive to be delivered to your residence. Please use those in penning your missive as they will provide a safe method of communication that will maintain the security of your letter.

If these messages are of a less clandestine matter, please for the sake of my limited time and braincells, use a more common tongue so that I might understand them without the need for such extravagant motions.

Sincerely,
Bolton DuMourne.

Eli
RP Marshal
  • Arden
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • The ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of time.
  • Thank Yous: 163
13 Jun 2013 15:20 - 13 Jun 2013 15:22 #2 by Arden (Shelby)
Replied by Arden (Shelby) on topic To the anonymous dragoon.
Ah, Bolton. While I'm sure you'll be interested in this letters content, I don't think it means what you think it means.

See me next feast? I'll bring some tea.

OOG: Shelby M Briar [She/They]
Last edit: 13 Jun 2013 15:22 by Arden (Shelby).
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
13 Jun 2013 15:56 #3 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic To the anonymous dragoon.
It's likely they aren't even speaking Draconic, but this nonsense some people in the town have been calling draconic. Very few know much more than the passed down alphabet the Sith use to empower ourselves, and few still know what those runes mean.

In service to Lord Aelister,
-Philadin Ienbura

[hr]
-Tim P
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds