A balanced ledger....

• Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
22 Aug 2013 16:37 #1 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
A balanced ledger.... was created by Ming Na (Ming Na)

Word has reach me as it often does on the other side of the planet, wile conducting trade negotiations for the kingdom. It would seem that there are some individuals claiming debts unpaid. Normally I would find this to be slightly amusing or slightly annoying because of the apostrophe nature. Anyone can tell you if they've known me at all that I'm in individual who has given and supported many in Travance out of my own pocket and not from the pocket of others. I left the town with a clean slate and a clean conscience donating most of my acquired goods to the poorest or the most in need in the land of Ostcliff. According to my ledgers individuals of Travance in fact owed me total of 632 gold 15 silver a debt that I was and still am more than willing to waive in good faith. Those claiming debts that I might have had are speaking out of trying to get one over on a new Noble in office. Those that are trying to claim debts to the land of Ostcliff in my name are speaking miss truth. Unfortunate and quite clear pattern that as lead to much to my frustration on more than one occasion wile I was not in town. I would highly suggest if you are laying such claims that you do so more organized fashion by sending me a private missive. If I am sent word or read that this issue persists I will be more then happy to send highly skilled accountants to clear up any and all debts that might have not been recorded with the Baroness approval of coarse.

Any further claims laid to the feet of the new Lord of Ostcliff will no doubt be answered in a most unpleasant manner.

Once I conclude my business for the kingdom, I will no doubt be returning to Travance a reunion that I'm looking forward two on many levels. I miss you all greatly, know that the work I do will help greatly in the war effort soon and will have the added benefit of aided our home in the long term. A mind set that I have always had over all. I hope to find my name un tarnished while I'm away... however if I find the latter I'm sure that issue will be quickly rectified upon my return.

My parting advice be careful who you speak of when they're not in the room for they still have the ability to hear and act when you think they are unable to do so.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Takouri Ringi (Takouri Ringi)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds