Bounty

23 Aug 2013 03:53 - 23 Aug 2013 20:21 #1 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Bounty was created by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
I am willing to pay a sum of 200 gold for the capture of a man named Jack Willard. He is described as a human of medium height, with a dusky complexion, dark hair down to his chin, and equally dark eyes. He is wanted for murder, attempted murder, the use of poisons, and escaping lawful confinement. He is to be considered highly dangerous. Please do not attempt to fight him if you are unseasoned.

I will pay an equal amount for information that directly leads me to apprehend him myself.

This bounty is only valid if he is brought to me alive or in a condition from which he could be resuscitated.

To any who intend harm on the subjects of Travance, I will not idly stand by. Let what will inevitably befall Jack Willard serve as a warning. Harm my friends, harm my kin, harm the one I love and there will be consequences.

~Tobar Moroz Rasia

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
Last edit: 23 Aug 2013 20:21 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix).
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
  • Thank Yous: 0
23 Aug 2013 20:09 #2 by
Replied by on topic Bounty
And, Tobar, how much would they be payed if they do kill the bastard themsellves?
I do not want him alive...but I suppose what I want is not always as important as I'd like.

For those reading thiss, if you count yourself as my friend, as I kno many of you do, please take to this cause and find this man. He brought great teror and paine into my lyfe during my June visit to Travance and he has been alive to tell the tale for 2 and a half months too long.

I thank you deeply.
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
23 Aug 2013 20:34 #3 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Bounty
If he is captured, what steps has the Barony taken to assure that he will not escape yet again? I wasted my time apprehending his associate. If he resists arrest and is killed, I will pay 300 gold, for he murdered one of my employees and yet somehow managed to escape from confinement.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
The following user(s) said Thank You:
  • Chryphex
  • Thank Yous: 14
25 Aug 2013 17:09 #4 by Chryphex (Chryphex)
Replied by Chryphex (Chryphex) on topic Bounty
Do you have any other information about him? Any notable articles of clothing? Voice? Posture? Types of weapons and a description of them?

Caleb Jericho
Captain Solomon Thatch
OOG: Michael "Mick" Cucurullo
  • Orion
  • The faster you run, the faster I'll catch you.
  • Thank Yous: 21
25 Aug 2013 22:13 #5 by Orion (Orion.)
Replied by Orion (Orion.) on topic Bounty
I'll bring you his head.

Orion Cahl
Wayfinder

===========================================
OOG: Kevin Downing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Augustus (OEBlaze),
28 Aug 2013 01:44 #6 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic Bounty
Would seem we have quiet the blood-hunt on our hands.
If anyone is seeking to apprehend/slay this scoundrel and you see me standing about, give me a tap on the shoulder and I shall assist you for no piece of the bounty. Any who would bring harm to my community, my colleagues, and my friends is simply something I cannot abide.

In Fortitude and Prudence,

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You:
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
28 Aug 2013 14:02 #7 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic Bounty
The man named Jack Willard is to be taken in alive. He will face the law in it's fullest force for his crimes.

His multiple counts of murder,and attempted murder, as well as his escape from the cells calls for the highest penalties.

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Augustus (OEBlaze),
  • Biron Uidhir
  • A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his armor truly tested.
  • Thank Yous: 5
28 Aug 2013 14:28 #8 by Biron Uidhir (Eddie Colon)
Replied by Biron Uidhir (Eddie Colon) on topic Bounty
Is the bounty still valid if he's a bloody stump? I'll make sure he's still breathing, mind you.

-Biron Uidhir

Champion of The Silver Dragon, Vaewyn.

• Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
28 Aug 2013 14:43 #9 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic Bounty
Injuries can be healed if needed. He needs to be alive to face his crimes.

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
  • Lathiel
  • The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.
  • Thank Yous: 52
28 Aug 2013 17:03 #10 by Lathiel (Lathiel)
Replied by Lathiel (Lathiel) on topic Bounty
I will also be on the lookout and will put forth my best efforts in apprehending him. Anybody who murders or ruthlessly tortures another innocent person is one that I will be sure to strike down and bring to justice

Lathiel 'The Scourge' Silverbow
Paladin of the White Fox

While others succumb, we overcome. ~ Silverbow Motto
OOG - Nick B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix),
  • E.Ralinfolly
  • For King and Country
  • Thank Yous: 13
01 Sep 2013 22:41 #11 by E.Ralinfolly (E.Ralinfolly)
Replied by E.Ralinfolly (E.Ralinfolly) on topic Bounty
Well put young squire.
See it done soon.
Sir E. Ralinfolly

Sir Elizar Ralinfolly
(oog: Jake Levine)
“Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lathiel (Lathiel)
03 Sep 2013 09:24 #12 by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy)
Replied by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy) on topic Bounty
While as a businessman I cannot condone my associate, Captain Verrill's charitable approach to this bounty, I do however, see potential profit to be made in this endeavor and as such am willing to throw the weight of the White Lotus Trading Company into the search.

As the men and women of the company will require payment for their services, I would like to negotiate 30% of the bounty in order to cover their fees.

For this payment an additional four to twelve additional trained personnel will be dispatched to assist with apprehending the target and will comply entirely with the orders given by our client (regarding the bounty) for the duration of the manhunt.

Should you wish to hire us, we can discuss the finer details of the contract at your earliest convenience.

p.s. if the request is put in early enough I can draft a formal contract

With good will and fortune,
Lucius Knight

Alexander Wilhelm Silvers IV,
Silvers-Family Heir
Vassal to Dregamire

OOC: Greg Henschel
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
03 Sep 2013 21:37 #13 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Bounty
High Admiral indeed. You capture Willard, you get paid. Someone else captures him, you do not. At least as regards my bounty. You should bring him in for the pleasure of ridding Travance of a murderer.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
  • Thank Yous: 0
26 Jan 2014 22:05 - 26 Jan 2014 22:11 #14 by
Replied by on topic Bounty
I know times are hard. Is the bounty still as large a sum as originally intended?
It should certainly be understood if it is not, in this terrible aftermath.

New friends I've made on my latest visit to Travance, especially the couple of you who already owe me favors, please look into this. This man is a terrible threat to the safety of many, as well as your lovely bartender, so please...

Do what I cannot and bring him in.

Zellara

I also see no one answered Master Haroldson's inquiries. Have the jails been compensated for this kind of prisoner? I do not ask for details on such a public board, but those in charge, it would be wise to consider.

A note to the newest of my friends, please only look into and keep an ear out for information for me. He is very dangerous and I would hate to see harm come to you on my behalf. You have my thanks,

Z
Last edit: 26 Jan 2014 22:11 by .
26 Jan 2014 22:19 #15 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic Bounty
My bounty stands, in the full amount. I remind the subjects of Travance that they are not to take the execution of this man into their own hands. He is to be captured and brought to me in a state from which he can be resuscitated for the bounty to be valid.

Zellara, I will speak with the Knight Captain in regards to the jails. However, I can assure you that in the matter of Willard, it will not be an issue. Once he is brought to me, he shall not leave my sight until he is tried and executed.

-Alexandre Blythewood

26 Jan 2014 23:25 #16 by Akira Saralonde (katemariexo)
Replied by Akira Saralonde (katemariexo) on topic Bounty
May I ask for a description of this Jack Willard? I promised Zellara I would try to help in his apprehension in any way I can. I'd like to know what to be looking for if there is any information.

-Akira

Akira Saralonde
Treasurer of Ostcliff
OOG: Kaitlyn Bober
  • Arden
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • The ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of time.
  • Thank Yous: 163
27 Jan 2014 01:40 #17 by Arden (Shelby)
Replied by Arden (Shelby) on topic Bounty
As per Tobars original posting:

"He is described as a human of medium height, with a dusky complexion, dark hair down to his chin, and equally dark eyes. He is wanted for murder, attempted murder, the use of poisons, and escaping lawful confinement. He is to be considered highly dangerous. Please do not attempt to fight him if you are unseasoned."

OOG: Shelby M Briar [She/They]
27 Jan 2014 01:57 #18 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic Bounty
It is possible he has some skill at disguising himself. While that is an accurate description of Willard as I last saw him, I do not know if that was his true face.

-Alexandre Blythewood

• Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
27 Jan 2014 09:03 #19 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic Bounty
In regards to the jails. while it is true the cells usually used to hold those as powerful as the heroes of travance are in great disrepair from the demon assault... I can assure you that the darker dungeons that were once below the jail are still in tact.

Sir Ralinfolly

I suppose you have not heard the good news, the young squire is no longer a squire but a knight of the barony

Knight Captain Magnus

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.624 seconds