White Lotus Trading Company - New Management!

12 Sep 2013 17:33 - 12 Sep 2013 17:37 #1 by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy)
White Lotus Trading Company - New Management! was created by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy)
it seems landin has forgotten his place, his authority to change the leadership of the company was overthrown a long time ago, however if you wish to go through with this change regulation dictates that if you can convince three of the five white lotus CEOs to follow you then you will possess the right to challenge my leadership in the means you determine best

for accuracy's sake I must state that following his removal from office Landin has been place in the position of a mentor to the company's president (which has been for about 8 months now)

Alexander Wilhelm Silvers IV,
Silvers-Family Heir
Vassal to Dregamire

OOC: Greg Henschel
Last edit: 12 Sep 2013 17:37 by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy).
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
12 Sep 2013 17:53 #2 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic White Lotus Trading Company - New Management!
Until a noble of higher station countermands this, I consider this topic closed. Please discuss the inner workings of your company behind closed doors, or with proper legal counsel.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
12 Sep 2013 18:45 #3 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic White Lotus Trading Company - New Management!
I have no interest in this company or its dealings whatsoever, but I must ask...

What is a "CEO"?

~Rose

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
12 Sep 2013 19:56 #4 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic White Lotus Trading Company - New Management!
Rose,
This topic has been considered closed by a noble. If you wish to know their company ranking and positions ask them in private.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds