Unity in Dark Times

• LStarling
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cursed Healer
  • Thank Yous: 20
19 Sep 2013 09:43 #1 by LStarling (Kwildar)
Unity in Dark Times was created by LStarling (Kwildar)
To all of my Children of Travance,

We stand before dark times. The threat of Alok Malagan and Pesmerga stand before us. In the face of overwhelming darkness, I come to you with a message of hope.

We are United, we are strong, we are faithful and we are good. There is nothing that we cannot stand against. There is nothing that will tear us apart when we stand side by side with one another. As a people, we are stronger than anything that has stood against us. This is a known evil, and as his ilk has fallen before us in the past, Pesmerga will fall now.

Any darkness that stands before our Light will fade. Take your love, your hopes, your dreams, your spirit for life, righteousness, and will to do Good now and in the future and pull it all for the coming moments. These are the times that define us. We are Light, and we will push forward. Together. United.

Should any of you find yourselves faltering in faith or strength, come to the New Church of Light, we are here to help you find the Light within yourselves. Believers of the Gods, or those of you who wish none of it alike, we are here for you, to help bolster yourselves and your own inner strength. Let the Light come forth, Travance. We are one.

With Andorra’s Love, and the Light of the Gods,

Bishop Kwildar Darkheart of the Gilded Rose

--
Lawrence Starling -- IG
"Really, bee! I don't smell flower-y!"
Malcolm Mallardi -- OOG
  • Fortier
  • Thank Yous: 51
19 Sep 2013 20:59 #2 by Fortier (Greysect)
Replied by Fortier (Greysect) on topic Unity in Dark Times
(This message is written in red ink on a wrinkled old issue of the Travance Chronicler. There is no signature.)

STAND FAST BAROVI ROMANI ALIKE
WE ARE AS COINS WE WEAR
SIDE FOR MOON UNDER WHICS TO CSASE THEM
SIDE FOR SUN UNDER WHICS TO BURN THEM
THEY HAVE SEEN THESE SIDES KINDRED
NOW SHOW THEM WHERE THEY MEET:
THE GOLDEN, BRUTAL EDGE
keepyourheadabovethemayehem
-G.T

Viktor Zalost, owner of Jani Jo's Magical Services.
OoG: Sean Hallahan
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds