Birthday Party for Brother

26 Sep 2013 10:26 - 26 Sep 2013 10:27 #1 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Birthday Party for Brother was created by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
To all people of Travance

The Sunday of the coming feast weekend is the day of Brother's birth. For those who know him, and not me, that would be Grimkjell Eirson. While our mother suggested we stay home, let our sisters and brothers bury him in the snow until he drinks enough to thaw out, Wife and I believe he would rather celebrate with his friends, coworkers and chosen family of Travance.

Thus, unless Travance is otherwise under threat of imminent destruction or has been reduced to some form of demonic/fairy/Abyss state, we shall have a traditional Northerner gathering on Sunday at noon. So long as Arawyn blesses us with good weather, we shall hold it in the benches outside the inn. Wife shall provide a cake. I shall provide Ice Wine. Other food and beverages will be available as well. Tradition dictates that Brother hunt or gather some food for his guests, and I expect him to keep with tradition. We welcome any other food or drink that people wish to bring. Also, if any of the Bards of town know the Birthday Dirge, I would be happy to pay for your services.

We hope his friends will be able to make it. If you are not yet Brother's friend, feel free to come and become his friend. As I have been discussing in lessons lately, food and drink are great ways to make friends and meet new people. Mages who wish to attend must agree not to use or flaunt their magic during the party. The only people not invited are those who hate or wish to harm Grim, Wife or Travance.

Please help us make the day of his birth full of joy and friendship.

Caldor

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
Last edit: 26 Sep 2013 10:27 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor).
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
26 Sep 2013 10:30 #2 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic Re:Re: Birthday Party for Brother
I do hope I am able to attend, but if not, please pass along my well-wishes for your brother's birthday, Caldor.

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
27 Sep 2013 00:02 #3 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Re:Re: Birthday Party for Brother
The Anvilhorn brothers have offered use of their tent and will attend, the party will probably be at the firepit nearby the inn now. I'll update this in case anything changes. Also, bread, chicken, and other things will definitely make an appearance.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
27 Sep 2013 02:53 #4 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic Birthday Party for Brother
*the parchment is travel stained*

Pass my greetings onto Brother, and my best wishes for the day of his birth. Unfortunately I will be detained until 7 or 8 more moons...

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds