Wanted: Blood Samples

27 Sep 2013 00:07 #1 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Wanted: Blood Samples was created by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Cheerio, ladies and gents, Nigel Whitworth here.

In the course of my studies, I find myself in need of some very particular samples to run tests on. Namely, samples of the blood of negative energy creatures. I've a particular need of samples from some of the slightly more powerful ones. Vampires, lycanthropes, demonic beings, true warlocks, and so forth.

Since this upcoming month seems to be one where such creatures are particularly, shall we say, vigorous, and since my own studies shall keep me away from the battlefield, I am appealing to the good people of this town for assistance. If any of you fine, enterprising individuals could perchance procure me some samples, I would be most grateful, and am willing to compensate any individuals who can bring me any uncontaminated samples from the subjects previously mentioned.

If you do obtain such a sample, I would take it as a kindness if you would send me a missive detailing what subject the sample was from, sample size, condition, and how it was obtained, and we can discuss any forthcoming payments.

Yours, in service to science,
Nigel Whitworth

(OOG: In order to do this, you will need the skill Dissect, and to obtain an item card from the lovely marshals in logistics)

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds