A Message For My Fellow Northerners.

• Dunn Ironwill
  • Do you require alchemy!?!
  • Thank Yous: 175
06 Oct 2013 18:26 #1 by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms)
A Message For My Fellow Northerners. was created by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms)
This morning the Baroness had explained that she was able to put aside her differences with Dark Elves in order to fight this demon that wishes to bring all of us down. Following suit I wish to speak with at least the 3 strongest of our kinsmen in order to discuss something similar. Wolfgar, if you can read this then I would like to speak to you the most. Fellow Northerners if you wish for more information on what exactly I have in mind then please send me a private missive. This will be a difficult thing for us to accept, but today I had to make to hard decision myself..... I hope that you all will at least hear me out and try to think this request over in earnest.

Professor Dunn Ironwill
Cenobite of Agaura
Occultist.
Vassal of Ostcliff

OOG: Dane Williams
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baroness Hartwoode (jadelet), Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
07 Oct 2013 07:49 #2 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic A Message For My Fellow Northerners.
Jack,

Those of us of the Heargen clan, (Myself, Wife, Brother and Cousin), are all traveling north over the next moon or two to visit our home. We have already discussed some plans for this trip with the Baroness, though only briefly. I will message you privately, as our plans may be similar.

Caldor Eirson

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds