Hiring

• Kuo Kun
  • Thank Yous: 34
28 Oct 2013 17:39 #1 by Kuo Kun (Kuo Kun)
Hiring was created by Kuo Kun (Kuo Kun)
Hello and greetings and salutations again!

I am again to hire two or three guards for the traveling smithing business in the coming feastday. I'm not looking for one who is a Guard or has other obligations that might keeping them from running away from danger (or running away to danger). Someone's who's willing to do a fighting retreat, and who do not really know a whole band of other people that could secretly conspire to consider doing unfortunate things to someone who moves slowly and carries some modest amount of coin and materials. (Which I have been told I should not be pointing out).

I think some demons are hunting me... but hopefully, they will remain unsuccessful, as they have been the past several months, and the circuit will be walked in a rather dull manner.

I like taking a measure of a person face-to-face, so look for me at the night before the next feast (and the Inn) or for travel after the Market Faire if you're interested in being paid a gold or two, plus any expenses, for this work; pretty much the same rates as the last time, if any of the guards from last time are still about to note that they were so paid.

Kuo Kun
  • Kuo Kun
  • Thank Yous: 34
04 Nov 2013 23:23 #2 by Kuo Kun (Kuo Kun)
Replied by Kuo Kun (Kuo Kun) on topic Hiring
Thanks to the guards.

Particular thanks to the dark dwarf and the hobgoblin fellow. I'd recommend you for further Guild-guard work, if anyone points at and asks if you would be suitable, since I can't seem to remember your names very well.

Kuo Kun
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds