Winterdark Masquerade Ball!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
04 Nov 2013 19:13 - 04 Nov 2013 19:14 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Winterdark Masquerade Ball! was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Subjects of Travance!

I, Count Sebastian Everest of Winterdark have decided that we will continue to go along with our yearly masquerade plans, despite the gravity of the situation that the world now faces. For many reasons do I come to this decision. First, the heart of the Winterdark Ball has always been a reminder to what it is we fight for, which are the aspects of life worth living. Secondly, the Black Keep is wrought with ancient draconic powers, even more potent that the demons that flood into our world, and so right now allied kingdoms through the world are bringing their peoples lore and histories here to be persevered in our underground vaults. As such irreplaceable objects are being moved here, will it be of value to have capable people around to see them reach their destination of safety. Lastly, the days before and after the ball we will convene safely within these halls to discuss our plans for the future, for no deception can be cast here and there is no greater place to re-group and safely discuss our plans.

All of the standard festivities that we have offered in the past will be offered this year, including contests of talent and dancing and the circumstances have brought to us a special guest whom the people of Travance will like to see. We will hold this Masquerade ball and we will make this time that we have count for the most good that it can. From here shall we re-group and seek to stand tall against all odds.

By My Will Proclaimed,
Count Sebastian Everest of Winterdark
Earl of the Marches

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 04 Nov 2013 19:14 by Gallion (Gallion).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds