Regarding the Travance Chronicle

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
09 Jan 2014 10:03 - 09 Jan 2014 10:04 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Regarding the Travance Chronicle was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Subjects of Travance,

The recent battle has taken a great toll on our community. By now many of you have heard that the building that was home to the Travance Chronicle was mostly destroyed, and several staff hurt or killed. Our beloved Assistant Editor, Loremaster Aemorniel Estelwen Silverbow, is missing.

It is in her honor, and in the honor of all the fallen, that we must rebuild and rise from the ashes. Communication is key in this time of uncertainty.The printing press will be reconstructed, and we will find temporary quarters for the Chronicle staff while the building is being repaired. We look with hope to the future of our great land, and the Travance Chronicle will return!

I have ensured that the Travance Chronicle has what it needs to continue publishing in the coming months, but its success in 1214 will depend on the strength of subjects like you. YOU, subjects of Travance, will bring life to this newspaper.

I urge anyone who has any interest in writing or drawing to contact the editor, Amizar Wuzwhir. As always, the Chronicle is happy to publish songs from our talented bards, advertise the latest wares from our savvy merchants, and share wisdom from our clergy. The Chronicle is also seeking reports on the state of affairs in the world and of recent goings-on in Travance. Spelling and grammar will be professionally corrected (as appropriate) by the Chronicle editorial staff, so you need only focus on the spirit of the message you wish to send. Everyone who feels they have something to say is encouraged to work with the Chronicle staff.

As an additional incentive, the success of the Chronicle in 1213 has resulted in an increase in compensation for contributors. (OOG: payment now includes Gold, Service Points, and, for consistent authors, Build) For exact details please contact Amizar Wuzwhir, editor-in-chief.

What some of you may not know is that I am a Scholar as well as a Warrior and I understand and appreciate the necessity of the written word both to inspire a community and to lead us astray from past errors. Travance, I know you will rise to this challenge, and you will be the better for having done so!

By My Will Be Done,
Sebastian Everest
Count of Winterdark, Earl of the Marches

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 09 Jan 2014 10:04 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amizar (Amizar), Faila (Faila)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds