A Meeting for Druids, Rangers, Scholars of the Druidic Tradition and those who wish to learn.

12 Feb 2014 18:08 #1 by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507)
To the Druids, Rangers, and Scholars of the Druidic Tradition within Travance,

For those who do not know me I am Typhon Scyldinga. I am Keeper of the Druids Grove of Travance and Hierophant of the Conclave of Druids. I write this letter to-day to announce that on Saturday of this coming feast the Conclave will be holding an open meeting, for all who follow the path of Arawyn’s protectors. We welcome any who are Druids, Rangers, Druidic Scholars to join the Conclave so that our wisdom and teachings may be spread well and far. I encourage those who are curious about druidics and feel they may someday wish to learn our ways to attend.

We shall meet around 2 bells in the afternoon on the day of the Feast. I feel it would be best to hold the meeting inside the inn as it is still very cold out side. If you are not able to attend but would like to speak to me about membership in the Conclave, you may send me a personal missive to my home in Auralion, or you may find me in person this feast weekend.

I look forward to meeting with all of you.

Defend the Land,

Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga
Hero of Auralion
Warrior of the White Wolf

- Druid

David Reyes
12 Feb 2014 20:44 #2 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Typhon,

Assuming my caravan arrives in time on Saturday, I will be there.

Caldor

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.497 seconds