Test Subjects and Research Materials Needed

11 Mar 2014 22:41 #1 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Test Subjects and Research Materials Needed was created by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
In order to continue my research, I am in need of some, shall we say, unorthodox research materials that are a mite tricky to obtain.

Firstly, I require someone who has knowledge of poisons, and how they are made, that I might pick their brains. Samples are also helpful.

Secondly, I am in need of some very particular test subjects. Specifically I am in need of beings that can channel Negative Energy, or are comprised/animated/what have you of said energy. As such subjects are often considered dangerous, I am unable to simply pop out to she shops and pick one out of a bin. Any undead, demonic beings, Lycanthropes, True Warlocks, et cetra would be what I am looking for. If you can procure one of these (with all due safety of course) and be able to restrain it (or by some miracle of diplomacy, convince it to participate willingly), that I may further my research, I would be extraordinarily grateful. I would also accept blood or sizable tissue samples, so long as they are kept as uncontaminated and as close to original condition as possible.

I am willing to compensate any assistance rendered. I am not a wealthy man, but if you have need of alchemy, I will happily provide.

P.S. As always, I am still looking for blood samples from those who can channel Positive Energy.

In service to science and progress,

Nigel Whitworth

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds