Time Flies Like an Arrow...

• Amizar
  • Thank Yous: 47
14 Mar 2014 08:16 #1 by Amizar (Amizar)
Time Flies Like an Arrow... was created by Amizar (Amizar)
Attention subjects of Travance

The Travance Chronicle is seeking submissions for our next issue. The theme for April is Time.

First things first, but not necessarily in that order. Effect follows cause. We remember the past, but not the future. Time can go fast, or can seem to drag on forever. Orange Sorcery can manipulate time, but can never be made permanent. It is not an understatement to say that time affects everything and everyone - though some would say that it's not the length of time that matters, but the person.

In addition to our usual solicitation for reports on the goings-on of Travance, poetry, and artwork, we'd like encourage you to write about time. This theme is very flexible and we encourage varied interpretations of the subject. Perhaps you have a story, poem or drawing that touches on “time.” Or perhaps you will have had one.

We will still consider other submissions that are not part of this theme. Compensation for work that we publish is 10 gold per work, and the Barony considers it additional service to the common good ((OOG: 400 SP per article, and build for consistent contributors)).

Please send your submissions to Amizar Wuzwhir, care of the Travance Chronicle. The deadline is April 12, 1214. Despite the theme of the issue, this date will remain a fixed point in time.

Imagination is more important than knowledge - Einstein

IG: Amizar Wuzwhir, Baronial Scribe
Editor Emeritus of The Travance Chronicle
OOG: Paul Shaffer
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
14 Mar 2014 15:38 #2 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic Time Flies Like an Arrow...
((A quick OOG note concerning file formats, since we get this question frequently:

First off, yes, we can handle that format. I mean it. If I have to dust off the computer with a 5 1/4" floppy and run WordPerfect circa 1992, I can. Beyond the ridiculous, yes, we can handle vector images, Photoshop files, various versions of Word, Open Office, run OCR on PDFs, etc.. As a general rule, if it is basically text, send it to Paul. If it's an image in any format except jpeg, gif, or bmp, or you think it might require some odd software, send it to me at .

Thank you!))

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds