Salutations Trevance, I wish to offer you my services

16 Mar 2014 18:24 #1 by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy)
Salutations Trevance, I wish to offer you my services was created by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy)
Good evening everyone, for those of you whom I have yet to make the acquaintance of and those whom may not remember my name, I am Alexander Silvers.

As it happens, due to family business, I will be entertaining a rather extended stay within the proper, and as I have every intention of earning my keep during my stay, I wish to offer my services as a professional negotiator to those in need of such an individual. I am well versed in the following areas:

- Conflict Resolution
- Exchange Mediation
- Contract Negotiation
- Compromise Acquisition

Unfortunately, as a professional, I will need to be provided with a negotiator's or intermediary's fee, however this amount is dependent on a multitude of factors and as such will be determined via the following chart.

Danger
1 2 3 4 5

Time
1 2 3 4 5

Preparation
1 2 3 4 5

Predicted Difficulty
1 2 3 4 5

Where:
Danger indicates the objective's threat to my personal safety
Time indicates how long the assignment is expected to take
Preparation is an estimate of the cost of supplies I will need for the objective
Predicted Difficulty is an estimation of my chances of successfully attaining the objective based on a ratio of my skill to that of the other party

Such that:
For every "1" a fee of 2 silver is in accordance
For every "2" a fee of 5 silver is in accordance
For every "3" a fee of 1 gold is in accordance
For every "4" a fee of 5 gold is in accordance
For every "5" a fee of 10 gold is in accordance

A quarter of the projected sum will need to be provided before undertaking my assignment and the rest following its successful conclusion.

Unfortunately, if, after reviewing an assignment, I find that my abilities are insufficient to successfully accomplish the task, I will have to respectably decline, however i will do my utmost to refer you to another person more suited to the task.

Finally anyone willing to submit a request can do so via a signed letter or may approach me at any time, and I will write up a prospective cost for your assignment with included reasoning should they so wish.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you all in the near future

Alexander Wilhelm Silvers IV,
Silvers-Family Heir
Vassal to Dregamire

OOC: Greg Henschel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goggs (coryan)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds