For those who seek vassalship to Pendarvin

• GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
21 Apr 2014 20:02 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
For those who seek vassalship to Pendarvin was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Greetings, all.

During the May Baronial Feast, I will be at the Pendarvin Statehouse starting at one o'clock in the afternoon, after Market Faire on Saturday. Any who wish to discuss Vassalship, or simply learn about Pendarvin, are welcome to find me and speak with me.

In service to the Land,

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Dunn Ironwill
  • Do you require alchemy!?!
  • Thank Yous: 175
21 Apr 2014 20:17 #2 by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms)
Replied by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms) on topic For those who seek vassalship to Pendarvin
Sir Gideon,

I may not be able to come to the first feast in May as Arn Wuhl is in need of care. I may be in the Proper for the second one (Week In The Life) and if not, I should be there in the month of June. I hope that your are there, I wish to finally be under the blue and white of Pend Arvin. If you need any information from me, send me a missive. As I stated I am currently staying in Arn Wuhl, my hut is easy to find.

Signed, With Truth,
Jack Dimms.

Professor Dunn Ironwill
Cenobite of Agaura
Occultist.
Vassal of Ostcliff

OOG: Dane Williams
22 Apr 2014 01:40 #3 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic For those who seek vassalship to Pendarvin
Sir Gideon. I too wish to join the noble house of Pendarvin. However, as I am currently engaged nearby the proper, I will be arriving for second feast in May, and as well would be within the proper in the moon of Junas/ I have asked Master Haroldson if I may have the honor of joining Pendarvin as well.

Thank ye
Brunner Rubicon.

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds