A request for help from Scholars and others who know of the Deep Places

• Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
23 Apr 2014 19:49 #1 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
A request for help from Scholars and others who know of the Deep Places was created by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Hjolda friends and fellows within Travance. My name is Grimkjell Eirson, Corporal of the baronial Guard and member of the Drega'mire Black Watch.

I have written this missive as an official request from the guard on behalf of Knight Captain Magnus, vice Captain oren, Lt. Cooper, and myself. We are in need of information regarding Don'Kellard,. and Balfurious, as well as information on the nature of the Deep Places in general. Given the recent assaults from Ratmen, the strange worms that have been known to burst forth from the ground, and the numerous things that have been found to have been fleeing the Deeps lately, and having heard rumors of an alliance between this Dark Elf Weapon master and the Demon that so recently together with Xualla threatened all of Arawyn, we must gather our knowledge and share it that we might ascertain if they have become a threat to us, and perhaps to formulate a plan to defend against it, if need be.

If you have information on Balfurious, Don'Kellard, or the Deep Places or Underdark, I ask you to contact me by private missive. Likely in May I shall be having a meeting of those with information, as well as some other officers of the guard so that we may share and record what we know in an orderly fashion, but I want to know when people are available, so please contact me privately.

Also, if any witch hunters could contact me regarding this as well, I may have specific questions for you

In Service and Honor

Corporal Grimkjell Eirson

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
28 Apr 2014 18:16 #2 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic A request for help from Scholars and others who know of the Deep Places
I've had several offers of assistance, but if anyone else is willing to assist with this investigation I'd be most grateful, as would the rest of the guard. This is a matter of significant concern.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds