Surgeon Demonstrations/Wares for Sale

21 May 2014 19:16 - 21 May 2014 19:17 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Surgeon Demonstrations/Wares for Sale was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
I will be providing demonstrations of my new wares and talents with the help of the Seneschal this upcoming feast. Gods willing, I should be at his table during market faire for demonstrations. I will be in Travance a few days beforehand and though anyone may approach me at their leisure, I will have a a primary demonstration Friday afternoon during Pendarvin's brunch.

There is nothing messy about anything that will be presented and will not require anyone to be seriously injured.

If you have any questions and feel you will not find me (completely possible) then send me a letter and I will be happy to answer you.

Items to be Showcased

Syringes- This contingency item can solve almost any problem. A syringe injects you with a potion of your choice, created to activate during specific situations (I can explain this in more detail in person or privately in a letter)

Surgical Bandages- These bandages are treated with a variety of chemicals and herbs to help mend wounds efficiently. Taking anyone about a minute to bind the wounds properly, those without formal training can use them to heal a fourth of their allies wounds. Any physician can easily complete the work three times more effectively.

Corpse Essence- When used in the creation of healing alchemy, these essences cause the mixture to become extremely potent. I will find an alchemist available to make a potion to demonstrate the change in composition

Skills to be Demonstrated

Cosmetic Adjustments- Simple adjustments to one's physical appearance can cause a variety of effects, including being more charming, inspiring, or intimidating.

Hypnosis (Pending Availability)- Even the most troubled mind can be soothed for a short period of time. Can instantly cure simpler ailments and suppresses others to make the task of more difficult treatment easier. I will not demonstrate this skill if I do not have a willing subject.

Anatomy Study (Pending Availability)- I will see if I can find the necessary resources beforehand to conduct this demonstration either day.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 21 May 2014 19:17 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goggs (coryan)
  • Saoirse Mac'Sidhe
  • Hold the line, never falter.
  • Thank Yous: 31
21 May 2014 21:28 #2 by Saoirse Mac'Sidhe (Sidhe)
Replied by Saoirse Mac'Sidhe (Sidhe) on topic Surgeon Demonstrations/Wares for Sale
Ilana,

If you need a volunteer for the anatomy study I'd be willing to assist you. You aided me in getting me out of the drow-forsaken forest near the caves, after all.

- Ruindol Rasia

Saoirse Mac'Sidhe
Clergy of Galladel
Champion of Galladel
Centurion

Riley Kane

OOG Name: Kayla Arold
21 May 2014 21:53 #3 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Surgeon Demonstrations/Wares for Sale
Thank you Ruindol.

It's not exactly something someone can volunteer for. However, if you would like to assist me in finding a subject, that will do fine. I will give you details in person.

-Ilana

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
22 May 2014 08:57 #4 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Surgeon Demonstrations/Wares for Sale
If'n ye want to examin' my head ye can. I got some definite changes up there ye ken.

Slightly Sane

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
22 May 2014 13:36 - 22 May 2014 13:37 #5 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic Surgeon Demonstrations/Wares for Sale
Ilana,
I would like to get a few pointers from you, if that is alright with you.
I will be sure to be wandering about the proper during the week of festivities.

Signed,
Doctor Viktor Solvei

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
Last edit: 22 May 2014 13:37 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby).
22 May 2014 13:48 #6 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Surgeon Demonstrations/Wares for Sale
Billliamm,
I do enjoy interesting puzzles. I'll be glad to have the help, thank you.

Doctor Solvei,
Of course!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
22 May 2014 15:13 #7 by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
Replied by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand) on topic Surgeon Demonstrations/Wares for Sale
Ilana,

I would be more than eager to assist in your...corpse essence demonstration. Advancements in science always excite me, and advancements related to alchemy doubly so!

Cheers,

~Meander Correlis, Master Alchemist
Baronial Ambassador to Londwyn
Champion of Homunculi City

(OOG: Sarah Brand)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.599 seconds