Declaration from the Head Templar In Regards to The Athenaeum of Hollow Song

• Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 74
19 Jun 2014 21:48 #1 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Well, I have been putting this off for awhile, but it is now or never.

This was declared in May, but I feel that it should be entered into the record.

Let it be known to all the subjects of Travance that I have witnessed members of The Athenaeum of Hollow Song commit the following crimes against the Gods of Light.

They have blasphemed against Andorra by violating a wedding in the most horrifying way possible. This was made worse by forcing others to watch this display of villainy.

They have blasphemed against Gaia by ending a life with willful intent, great malice, with absolutely no mitigating factors and using the most brutal means available.

They have blasphemed against Valos by causing untold suffering for the ultimate purpose of bringing more suffering.

Due to these acts of blasphemy as well as the great threat they pose to the greater good that we are all called to, by the authority vested in me by Bishop Chance as Head Templar, I declare Holy War against The Athenaeum of Hollow Song.

If you are baptized to any of the Gods of Light and refuse to aid against these creatures, you will be guilty of a venal(lesser) sin and should seek out a priest for confession and penance. If you, of your own free will, give aid or comfort to these creatures, you will be guilty of a mortal sin and your soul will be in jeopardy.

Also, in regards to the one known as "Julius", I have given the clerics under my command a special mission. I will leave it to them to tell you about it. I would consider it a personal favor if you aid them with it.

Thank you.

IC: Bat Cooper

OOC: James Jones
MM
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds