STOP THE EXPERIMENTS - TIME LOOP FROZEN

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
05 Jul 2014 23:36 #1 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
STOP THE EXPERIMENTS - TIME LOOP FROZEN was created by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
The entire Barony of Travance is being taken out of the time stream for 14 days. Your actions WILL NOT RESET as they have been doing. Contact me for further information.

-Lois

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
06 Jul 2014 08:41 #2 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic STOP THE EXPERIMENTS - TIME LOOP FROZEN
I have some time for a little more information. There is a scratch in time that must be corrected. Klarington was able to do assist us by taking us out of the time loop in order to allow us to fix it without our actions resetting. No, I do not know what happens when the two weeks are up whether we succeed or do not. I do not know what happens to people who are trying to leave or enter Travance. I wouldn't try, if I were you.

----

----
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Goggs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 226
06 Jul 2014 12:37 - 06 Jul 2014 12:37 #3 by Goggs (coryan)
Replied by Goggs (coryan) on topic STOP THE EXPERIMENTS - TIME LOOP FROZEN
Wotcher,

Thankyou for passing on the news. I was beginning to worry that I'd run out of notebooks!

Opus Venare,

- A. C. Goggins
Quartermaster

OOG: Cory W-S
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a Maul."
Last edit: 06 Jul 2014 12:37 by Goggs (coryan).
  • NeeSoWee
  • Thank Yous: 7
06 Jul 2014 16:03 #4 by NeeSoWee (NeeSoWee)
Replied by NeeSoWee (NeeSoWee) on topic Re:STOP THE EXPERIMENTS - TIME LOOP FROZEN
Is the card still placed
Somewhere in travance?

Faith Protector Liam "NeeSoWee" S. McKraegar
OOG Joe Spagnoli
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
06 Jul 2014 17:54 #5 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic STOP THE EXPERIMENTS - TIME LOOP FROZEN
It is most likely still placed. After all, it's still doing damage, and no one's found it yet.

----

----
08 Jul 2014 13:41 #6 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic STOP THE EXPERIMENTS - TIME LOOP FROZEN
Do we still need to send an expedition to meet Klarington, or has this happened already?

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
08 Jul 2014 14:19 #7 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Yes, we still need to send the expedition. This was a meeting arranged in the past so we could meet him in the future. It's... complicated.

----

----
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
08 Jul 2014 14:37 #8 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic STOP THE EXPERIMENTS - TIME LOOP FROZEN
I think the descriptor of "complicated" is an understatement.

Thae short of it.... is that events transpired tae facilitate thae ability for thae Big meeting tae take place and allow thae bright minds working thae issue tae figure out what tae do.

We have eleven days remaining.

-MacKenzie

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
08 Jul 2014 14:56 #9 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic STOP THE EXPERIMENTS - TIME LOOP FROZEN
Wait... If the time loop is frozen, that means we all are no longer frozen or stuck right? Shouldn't we be unfrozen? Or the loop is the loop unfrozen and we should freeze all actions as we can no longer count on things resetting? I'm confused...

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
08 Jul 2014 15:02 #10 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic STOP THE EXPERIMENTS - TIME LOOP FROZEN
Tyran and others..

the Barony as a whole is nae affected by thae loop currently. However, this is not the case beyond the borders. Time to work on the problem was acquired but it is a limited amount of it.

If ye have things to do within the barony, then do them. The loop might return in eleven days.

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
08 Jul 2014 15:16 #11 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Mr. Radley,

My advice is to act as if the current time is flowing normally. If we succeed in fixing the scratch, it is likely nothing you do will be lost. If we do not succeed, and find ourselves back in the loop, then we will be stuck there (Klarington was clear on that much), and will probably have to wait for the end of Time itself.

What we remain completely uncertain of is the precise time at which Travance will return to the timestream when the loop is over. It may be June 22nd, July 20th, or some other date entirely.

----

----
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.530 seconds