Attention: Subjects of Travance

06 Aug 2014 13:40 #1 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Attention: Subjects of Travance was created by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
I, Ardin Silverbow, Knight Protector of Pendarvin, wish to publicly recognize Edwin Haroldson for his efforts to both Pendarvin and to the Barony. Edwin has been called upon to assist in matters of great importance with little credit given in return. Last moon he parted with a personal object that was needed to end the time loop plaguing our world. This is only one of many examples I can provide regarding his service to the subjects of Travance.

In light of his service, I am allowing Edwin Haroldson to hold mass in the area of the Pendarvin statehouse on the Friday evening of each Baronial feast.

This edict is not in conflict with the words of the Pontiff regarding those who are excommunicated.

This edict in no way restricts the authority of the Church of Travance and Bishop Chance, whom I hold in high regard.

I further command that peace will prevail in the area of the Pendarvin statehouse at all times. Those that violate this peace will regret their actions.

By My Hand,

Sir Ardin Silverbow
Knight Protector of Pendarvin

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
The following user(s) said Thank You: PIT DAWWWWWWG (Aldous), Damien (Damien), Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton), Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya), Swyft (agentswift), Faila (Faila)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds