The Chronicle submissions for September 1214 - Life, and a new advice column!

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
20 Aug 2014 14:40 - 20 Aug 2014 14:40 #1 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
We live. We have seen invasions, war, and plague, and we yet live. Is there a difference between having our lives and truly living? Have the circumstances of your life changes who you are drastically? What makes life worth living? This month’s theme is “Life”. If you feel you have something to say on this topic, please consider submitting it for publication in the September edition of the Chronicle.

We are also on the lookout for writing of more of an investigative or reporting nature. Did you witness something noteworthy this past Feast? Write a description of what happened and send it in! If you would like to write for us, but are uncertain of a topic, please contact me and I will be happy to help you focus your efforts.

In addition, we will be experimenting this issue with the addition of an advice column. Perhaps some of you remember the advice column from the first issues of the Chronicle, “Me Know”, by Blade the Ogre. While there can be no replacement for Blade’s unique style, we believe we have secured the services of someone who will prove as equally enlightening and entertaining as Blade: A.C. Goggins. If you’d like to ask the advice of Travance’s favorite inventor, please send in your question to the Chronicle offices. Submissions may be anonymous. ((We will assume that the question does *not* come from your character, unless you sign it that way.))

Our editor-in-chief, Amizar Wuzwhir, is still away on his journey, so please send your submissions to me directly. ((PM or )). Our pay rate is 10g per submission, and the Barony considers it extra service to the common good ((400SP + build for consistent contributors)).

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
Last edit: 20 Aug 2014 14:40 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell).
28 Aug 2014 17:24 #2 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
I do hope to be submitting my results of the Paladin interviews to cover your investigative reporting wishes.

Lorien Blackstone

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
28 Aug 2014 17:27 #3 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Thank you!

As a general reminder to those who are considering submitting, try to have them in by some time this coming Monday.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swyft (agentswift)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds