Seeking Instruction in Cartography or Artistry

20 Sep 2014 16:16 #1 by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn)
Seeking Instruction in Cartography or Artistry was created by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn)
(Written in neat, elegant script)

Despite the recent hardships and ill fates that have beset this troubled town I've decided to stay and make Trevance my home. I consider myself a forward-looking individual and as such I would be interested in contributing to the local economy. I would be interested in apprenticing myself to either an Artist or a Cartographer so that I may learn one of these trades. If you would be interested in taking me on as a pupil of yours please seek me out next moon or contact me by letter.

Yours,
-Ketryn Shiverthorn

Huntress Ketryn Shiverthorn
Private of the Baronial Guard

OOG- Kat B.
20 Sep 2014 20:01 #2 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Replied by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta) on topic Seeking Instruction in Cartography or Artistry
Hi I'm Lorien and I am an artist. I have done a number of pictures and paintings. I'm involved in a research project in Ostcliff right now drawing the unusual trees found there. I should be back into the proper soon. I know there is another who is a cartographer also in Ostcliff. I can gift you the fine arts more than the map arts.

I was the artist who came into Alisandria and drew the persons who were being looked for by the guard.

Lorien Blackstone

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
  • Keavy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Will bite when provoked
  • Thank Yous: 231
21 Sep 2014 11:26 #3 by Keavy (Dani)
Replied by Keavy (Dani) on topic Seeking Instruction in Cartography or Artistry
Ketryn,

I am a skilled artesian and can certainly teach you in the ways of the finer arts as well. I have done many portraits of Travancians along with animals, nature, and much more. I am not skilled in cartography, but I am certain I know someone who is and can introduce you.

I am unsure at the moment when I will be returning to Travance, but should I arrive next feast, consider your lesson done(if you so wish me to teach you, of course!).

In Loyalty to Arawyn,
Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith
Servant and Protector of Arawyn
Druid | Totem Diviner | Herald of Nature
Danielle Sanfilippo
21 Sep 2014 15:34 #4 by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn)
Replied by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn) on topic Seeking Instruction in Cartography or Artistry
Lorien, Keavy,

Thank you for responding to my request! I would be happy to receive instruction in the fine arts from either one of you if you should happen to be in Trevance next moon. I find myself drawn more towards the finer arts than Cartography and I would like to begin to document images of the various strange creatures that menace Trevance and the wider world. If we're unable to find each other near the Inn it is likely that I will be in Alisandria helping to keep watch and defend the fields as we move towards harvest.

A warm thanks,
-Ketryn Shiverthorn

Huntress Ketryn Shiverthorn
Private of the Baronial Guard

OOG- Kat B.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds