Seeking Aide

• Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
10 Feb 2015 20:52 #1 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Seeking Aide was created by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Travancians,

It has been many moons since I last sought assistance in your lands. The last time I sought help, however, I found minimal assistance and I became wary. As you may remember I was seeking the eggs of the corvus litharian that had been accidentally released into your lands. My assistant Giles O'Hara sadly returned to me with only three eggs, none of which were proper specimens. When I finally arrived in town, I found no more specimens and was quite disappointed since it was apparent that my father's money had flown away with the avians.

I hope that you may assist me again, and hopefully, the addition of a monetary reward will yield better results. The consistent, bitter cold as of late seems to affecting your local fauna. I have heard reports that there are large araneae though of what family or genus I am unsure. I am seeking the mandibles of such creatures to study and am willing to pay ten gold per mandible. If you can provide any more valuable observations, such as habitat, habits, or prey preferences, I will also pay accordingly. Please be aware, that I will be following up on any observations and should your observations prove falsified, will take appropriate action.

Another assistant will be in town this month in order to pay out this bounty. She or he will arrive by Sunday and will make themselves known to be associated with me. I look forward to many fine specimens and observations.

Sincerely,

Agatha Caldwell Ph. D.

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds