To All Who Practice in the Ways of Arawyn

27 Feb 2015 01:34 #1 by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507)
To All Who Practice in the Ways of Arawyn was created by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507)
To all who call themselves Druid, Ranger, Shaman or otherwise call upon the powers of Arawyn, the Druids Conclave is a community dedicated to the protection of Arawyn. If you would like to make yourself known to the Conclave please find me in Auralion, I will show you to our message box. We wish to help all who practice in the ways of Arawyn to become strong and wise protectors of the world in which we live. If you see to learn to walk the path of the Druid, or Ranger, please seek us out. We plan to have a meeting this coming feast. It will be held outside the Dragon's Claw Inn. We are still discussing the best time to have this meeting. I shall inform you all no later than Monday when it shall be. If you are curious of our ways feel free to come.

Defend the Land,

Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga
Hero of Auralion
Warrior of the White Wolf

- Druid

David Reyes
02 Mar 2015 00:16 #2 by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507)
Replied by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507) on topic To All Who Practice in the Ways of Arawyn
This meeting will take place at 10 bells in the morning in the small valley next to the Inn.

Hero of Auralion

- Druid

David Reyes
  • Jack Thorn
  • Thank Yous: 42
02 Mar 2015 17:55 #3 by Jack Thorn (Soren Correia)
Replied by Jack Thorn (Soren Correia) on topic To All Who Practice in the Ways of Arawyn
Typhon,
Saturday or sunday morning?

-Magistrate Faradhuin Aldaren Kelvar Ornthost (Jack Thorn)
OOG
Soren A. Correia
02 Mar 2015 19:33 #4 by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507)
Replied by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507) on topic To All Who Practice in the Ways of Arawyn
I posted this so late last night it must have slipped my mind. The meeting will be on Saturday

Defend the Land,

Hero of Auralion

- Druid

David Reyes
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.515 seconds