Civil Service for the Barony for the Month of March

• Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
13 Mar 2015 21:29 #1 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Civil Service for the Barony for the Month of March was created by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Hjolda friends!

The Seneschal has tasked me with telling you all that this month the Barony will pay 10 gold per person who spends time working on the Eastern Trade road, with emphasis on that which is nearest to travance. We need people to patrol, build, and do other work on it. Furthermore, if you are a skilled civil servant and spend all your potential time there. (Oog: Use two civil service actions.) You will be paid 20 gold for your assistance. Please either sign here if you wish to do so, or send me a private missive so I can ensure the Chancellor of the Exchequer is aware of your work.

Remember, friends, this task is not just beneficial to your coin purse, but to everyone as a whole, and once Ostcliff and the Proper are linked by the trade road, we shall all benefit. I look forward to seeing you out there, helping us all.

Yours in Honor and Service

Grimkjell

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
13 Mar 2015 21:32 #2 by Kliest Laederich (Kliest)
Replied by Kliest Laederich (Kliest) on topic Civil Service for the Barony for the Month of March
I will perform patrols along the route, Lt.

-Kliest Laederich,
Executive Officer, Blood Spirits
OOG: Charlie Emslie
13 Mar 2015 23:33 #3 by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
Replied by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt) on topic Civil Service for the Barony for the Month of March
Lt. Grim,
I too shall patrol the road at night, with my civil service aiding those in need at night from Ostcliff to the Proper.

Strength Duty Mission Faith
-McCoy, Argyle

Del Dragon, Argyle
(OOC: Forest Dougan)
14 Mar 2015 13:04 - 18 Dec 2019 12:58 #4 by Eden Heimdell (amalthea)
Replied by Eden Heimdell (amalthea) on topic Civil Service for the Barony for the Month of March
Grimkjell,

If yoo keep paying, I'll keep patrolling.

~Mercy

Eden Heimdell
Vassal of Albriar

OOG Lauren F.
Last edit: 18 Dec 2019 12:58 by Eden Heimdell (amalthea).
  • Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
14 Mar 2015 14:04 #5 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Replied by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi) on topic Civil Service for the Barony for the Month of March
While I would not dare to patrol the roads alone at night, I will more than happily maintain the roads during the day.
-Amilia T.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds