"Serpent Guard comes to Travance - Are you worthy?"

• Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 146
14 Apr 2015 13:33 #1 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
"Serpent Guard comes to Travance - Are you worthy?" was created by Pluvious (Pluvious)
People of Travance

I am honored to announce that Winterdark will be carrying over its old tradition of the Serpent Guard to Travance. Having served our great Count Sebastian Everest of Winterdark, Earl of the Marches for several years now, I have had the honor of speaking to many Nobles near and far. For those who are not familiar, the Serpent Guard's reputation is well known and held in high regard amongst the nobles of the realm.

The Serpent Guard was originally founded and crafted to protect the Nobles of Winterdark. Winterdark at its peak had the most influencial Merchant routes and Nobles known throughout the realm. But with so much power and influence came many attempting to do them harm. And so the Serpent Guard was created by the Merchant Guilds to protect the Nobles and their interests in Winterdark.

I, Sir Pluvious, Knight of Winterdark am proud to say that under the guidance and leadership of the Great Count Sebastian Everest of Winterdark Earl of the Marches and his Nobles, The lands of Winterdark are recovering from the Demon war. Once again the nobles of Winterdark are relying on the elite services offered by the Serpet Guard. It is my honor to reinstate the Serpent Guard's presence beyond the borders of Winterdark.

We are now seeking applicants to fill this long honored tradition of protectors. All applicants are to apply in person to Lord Victor Sylus, Lord Vincent Merchant and Sir Pluvious.

Any applicant of any profession are welcome to apply and is encouraged

Sir Pluvious, Knight of Winterdark

Sir Pluvious
Knight Protector of Travance, Castellan to the Baron
Protector of All Physicians & Healers

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
18 Jun 2015 01:20 #2 by Cecilia Mercier (jsin)
Replied by Cecilia Mercier (jsin) on topic "Serpent Guard comes to Travance - Are you worthy?"
Question out of curiosity if nothing else - Does one have to be vassaled to Winterdark or unvassaled for this? I assume the answer is yes but am still curious.

OOG: Tytiana B (Haze Browne)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds