Fishing contest

26 May 2015 13:12 #1 by Cyndra Stagsblood (Taylorfischer)
Fishing contest was created by Cyndra Stagsblood (Taylorfischer)
As scheduled we do indeed have a fishing contest for the extended feast!

For those interested the fishing contest will be Wednesday through Friday ending at 5pm.
please see me to receive a numbered contest card in order to enter (there is no fee) that you will return when the contest is over.
Gear is not provided, so bring your own
but lures are for sale at 1g per, if you find you have lost yours in a battle with the many trees or shrubs.

There is a prize for-

Most fish caught
Largest fish
most "interesting" catch

Please have the means for properly recording the size and number of your catch using your contest card.

For contest purposes it is catch and then release.
I will also be happy to assist any of those curious about proper fish handling and care throughout the feast, please do not hesitate to ask for assistance!

I look forward to seeing people out their trying their luck and fishing up interesting catches!

Cyndra Stagsblood,
Teacher of practical and ethical druidics
Envoy of the Hierophant
Vassal of Alisandria

((oog you will receive a card with a number on it and your name, photograph your fish and document its size on your contest card if I am not there to document it for you. that way we can also show off the beautiful fish that live in the lake and post the winners later :) .You can fish through the entire event and at your leisure this way! have fun and seriously feel free to ask for assistance ))

OOG: Taylor Fischer
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds