The Census

• Ergos
  • Thank Yous: 88
14 Sep 2016 11:27 #1 by Ergos (arieslink)
The Census was created by Ergos (arieslink)
Greetings, Travance:

I have sent missives to each of the Lords of the various Lands of Travance about one moon ago requesting an up-to-date list of those who have pledged themselves to that land, and have received almost no responses as of yet. As the Officer of the Census, it is my duty to keep records such as these, so I would vastly appreciate it if the various members of each of the Lands and Guilds and Groups of Travance could send me missives containing complete or nearly complete lists of the names of the subjects within their respective group. I understand that it's rather difficult to report these things during the feast when you do not have all of your records available to you, which is why I am requesting them now.

With the utmost appreciation for your compliance and support,
Haz Polzin, Officer of the Census

[Card Marshal]
[OOG: Adam Grimes]
  • Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
14 Sep 2016 19:06 #2 by Wren (Wren)
Replied by Wren (Wren) on topic The Census
Haz,

I will send you a list of the members of the wildmages guild as soon as I can.

- Squire Wrenton R.

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
14 Sep 2016 20:00 #3 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic The Census
I will try and get a more updated census for the mages guild soon, as attendance and participation is currently scattered.

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
18 Sep 2016 00:32 #4 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic The Census
I received a Raven regarding your public posting, Haz. You will receive an updated list of the Baronial Guard's active roster upon my return to the Proper just before October's Feast.

~ Pvt. Arradir Go-Dringol
Baronial Guard Liason to the Office of the Eschequer

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
19 Sep 2016 21:53 #5 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic The Census
I do not know if you have gotten word from the Hierophant but I will speak with her on this matter and if no action has been made I will do what I can to expedite the process.

-O. Nesterin
Councilman of the Druid's Conclave

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
  • Ergos
19 Sep 2016 22:23 #6 by Ergos (arieslink)
Replied by Ergos (arieslink) on topic The Census
I appreciate everyone's willingness to cooperate thus far, this is making my work far easier. If those that see this message would mention this posting to others who may have the information I am looking for, I would be even more grateful.

Additionally, to the various lands:
I am also looking to update the Barony's records of the status of the various partitions within each land (for example, how Mordavia in Ostcliff is doing nowadays). If a member of each land could begin to compile up to date descriptions of how each of the settlements within their land is doing, that would be absolutely wonderful. Again, if at all possible, I would appreciate it if others could spread the word of this posting so that everyone who should see it has the opportunity to view it.

-Haz Polzin

((OOG: In addition to recording the various groups in Travance, I'm also updating the different lands and settlements and such in the Land System so that they're actually accurate to present-day Travance, so help with that either over missives or at game would be awesome, thanks guys!))

[Card Marshal]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), O. Nesterin (kuemanner), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Ergos
08 Oct 2016 17:35 #7 by Ergos (arieslink)
In case anyone has forgotten, I am still looking to collect names for the census. As of current, I only have the names of those who reside in Ostcliff. It is far more difficult to retrieve accurate representations of the members of each guild and land and group during the Feast, which is why I request that a representative of each guild and land and group send me a missive in between Feasts to give me such a list of names and positions.

Additionally, I am also still looking for up to date descriptions of each of the settlements within each land so that the Barony may update the records from years past.

Many thanks,
Haz Polzin, Baronial Officer of the Census

[Card Marshal]
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
09 Oct 2016 18:32 #8 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic The Census
I apologize as I did forget. Are you looking for an accounting of the mages guild members in general? Or just who actually resides in my building? I will try to get this to you soon. My apologies

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
  • Ergos
09 Oct 2016 22:08 #9 by Ergos (arieslink)
I am looking for an accounting in general, not just who sleeps in each area. I thank everyone for your quick missives back to me and hope to see more steadily arriving.

-Haz Polzin

[Card Marshal]
  • Arken
  • Here we go!
  • Thank Yous: 47
11 Oct 2016 00:31 - 11 Oct 2016 00:32 #10 by Arken (Arken)
Replied by Arken (Arken) on topic The Census
Officer of the census.

We should speak on your current project in person. I have been given a task by the barony related to your work and would like to share my information.

Arken
Attache to the Emissary of Gaaldron

----
Nick G
Last edit: 11 Oct 2016 00:32 by Arken (Arken).
  • Ergos
14 Nov 2016 23:29 #11 by Ergos (arieslink)
Subjects of Travance,

I am still collecting the rosters of the various groups and guilds and lands of Travance. If you are a part of any official organization, the Barony would like to have your name on record as being a part of said organization. At the very least, I would like to have the nobility of each land fully accounted for relatively soon, but the rosters of vassals are also of much importance, as are the rosters of each other group or guild. Thank you for your cooperation.

-Haz Polzin, Baronial Officer of the Census

[Card Marshal]
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.552 seconds