Second Annual Great Travancian Bar Crawl

• Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
28 May 2018 21:23 - 28 May 2018 21:27 #1 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Second Annual Great Travancian Bar Crawl was created by Magnus (hippy g0th)
(not magnus)

ATTENTION TRAVANCE!!!

THE GREAT TRAVANCIAN BAR CRAWL RETURNS!!!

MORE PRIZES !!!

MORE JUDGES !!!

MORE CROWD PARTICIPATION !!!

hopefully MORE BARS !!!

Greetings Travance my name is Robert "Dio" Estabon Heartman Jr. and i am a high standing member of the "Loez Meal and alcohol appreciation foundation". As such my self and multiple other representative will be traveling to every bar in travance and evaluating them.... now drinking alone is boring...as such i will be paying EVERY BAR, to give alcohol to all patrons who come along with us.

Additionally to encourage the highest quality of service i will be giving out prizes in multiple categories categories

Bar- best meal - A Secret cooking ingredient used in only the highest end restaurants

Patron - Best drinking buddies - prizes will be given out to the best 3 drinking buddies

Bar- Best Entertainment - whichever bar hires the best entertainment will get to split a prize with the entertainers including an instrument of impeccable quality

Bar- Best Specialty drink- A cocktail shaker forged from unknown materials

Grand prize BEST OVERALL BAR- a recipe, for a mixed drink custom made for my friend “Manic Mandy”

GUEST JUDGES - WE WILL BE HANDING OUT 2-5 Judging forms to our traveling patrons between each bar to rate the bars quality on a scale from one to five, Who these guests are will constantly be switched. You are not allowed to tell the bar owners you are a judge UNLESS you feel it will get you some sort of special treatment (which it will), but even then you must not let the official judges know you have given up your position otherwise your vote is null and void.

ALL PATRONS INTERESTED IN ATTENDING MEET IN THE FIELD OUTSIDE OF THE GUARD BARRACKS BEFORE 9 BELLS ON THURSDAY NIGHT

ALL BARS WISHING TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE POST HERE

Robert "Dio" Estabon Heartman Jr.

Please note - all bars will be paid 100 gold up front (or how ever much it costs to serve all patrons)

Please note - that as the world has changed in ways we do not yet understand all prizes may take as long as 5 months to be shipped, but all will be of equal or GREATER worth than last years prizes

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
Last edit: 28 May 2018 21:27 by Magnus (hippy g0th).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea)
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
28 May 2018 22:43 #2 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic Second Annual Great Travancian Bar Crawl
The Blackbird Tavern will be happy to host again

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
05 Jun 2018 00:47 #3 by Gabriel Stonebar (Gabriel Stonebar)
Replied by Gabriel Stonebar (Gabriel Stonebar) on topic Second Annual Great Travancian Bar Crawl
All time winning bar champs, The Stonebar Stonebar, will be ready to reclaim our title.

Gabriel Stonebar of Hallen
Vassel of Kaladonia
Practitioner of the Great and Noble Art of Haberdashery
Inn Keeper
OOG: Matthew Kaufman
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
05 Jun 2018 17:02 #4 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic Second Annual Great Travancian Bar Crawl
(OOG: Not Oren)

I will be setting up a temporary bar at the beach Thursday late afternoon until later at night, or when I run out of on hand stock.

Come have a good time at the end of your night down at the beach, between the Lanterns and Candles. Enjoy a mug next to the waves. Refresh yourself with an ice shot. Steel your liver with bronze shots. Test your luck with the grog trough. Relax with your feet in the water, or munch on the available snacks. Take a flavored ice on your way out.

If the crawl doesn't end there, feel free to come back to enjoy the lake with me at my Sand Bar, where if you walk the plank, either you end up in the drink, or a drink ends up in you.

~Tollin

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
06 Jun 2018 23:50 #5 by Victor Wainwright (HanSalva)
Replied by Victor Wainwright (HanSalva) on topic Second Annual Great Travancian Bar Crawl
We will be hosting a temporary bar called, "A Nip of Tea." Where we will be serving Tea, highly caffeinated, and decaffeinated as well as a special Poppy blend.

We will be set up next to the barracks in the big white pavilion. Come and get caffeinated so you can drink the whole night though.

Dr. Victor Wainwright
Steward of Stonefall
OOG: Han/Hana Salvacion (They/them)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds