Gibde & Galladel Mass

• Ninnyhammer
  • Life is short and pleasures few and holed the ship and drowned the crew.
  • Thank Yous: 65
04 Jun 2018 14:17 - 04 Jun 2018 20:46 #1 by Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
Gibde & Galladel Mass was created by Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
Myself and Dame Ilana Darkwood will be holding a joint mass for The Dead Hand, Baron Gibde, of the Ma’khet and Galladel, the Aspect of Purity, of the Eodran Pantheon.

The Baron is a ferryman of souls from this world to the next, while Galladel is their keeper. The Baron Gibde presides over animals, storms, and the souls he ferries from this world to the next. He is known as The Temperer, The Tempest, and The Ferryman. Galladel is known, among other things, as the God of fables, travel, and equality. He urges people to live life to their fullest, but always keep in mind how their actions affect others. While the Ferryman of the Khali, his Soul Guardians work alongside Baron Gibde to ferry souls to Galladel’s hall so he may grant them passage to Eodra or help them understand their true selves.

Our mass shall be one of thanks to the Baron and Galladel for their service and commemoration for our lost. It will be somber, but celebratory. Do not shy from mourning your lost if their deaths were not theatric and valiant. And do not shy from celebrating their lives if they were humble. All the dead are equal in The Baron’s and Galladel’s eyes. They see the fire of your heart.

Mass is slated for 8 and a half bells at the Queen’s Pavilion on Thursday.

Lira Ninnyhammer, Baronial Inquisitor

OOG: Anna Collins
Last edit: 04 Jun 2018 20:46 by Tyros (Tyros).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
04 Jun 2018 19:26 #2 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Gibde & Galladel Mass
I will see if I can attend.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds