Extended Feast Lottery

• Daggerfist
  • The power of ale compels me
  • Thank Yous: 29
05 Jun 2018 15:03 #1 by Daggerfist (prawnbait)
Extended Feast Lottery was created by Daggerfist (prawnbait)
Hello everyone,

We will be running a lottery during the extended feast and I encourage all interested parties to participate!

We will be selling tickets for 2 gold a piece or 3 for 5 gold. We will start the prize pool at 30 gold but the pool will grow as tickets are sold. We will have the drawing shortly before feast time on Saturday.

We ask that all participants be there at the time of the drawing. If for whatever reason you cannot be there please give your ticket to a friend or someone you trust.

In the event a number is picked and no one claims the prize we will do two more drawings. If after the third drawing there isn't a winner we will roll the prize pool over to next feast's game. Trust me, we want you to win!

If you're interested seek out Bluejay during the weekday portion of the feast. I myself plan to be there Thursday night and will be selling tickets up until Saturday afternoon.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to make this a fun, regular thing that makes some of you a little richer.

The best,

Sal

Salvatore "Razorback" Daggerfist
Vassal of Pendarvin

OOG Greg P.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seth (Kurteth)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds