Great Travancian Railroad Project - Stage 1, Part 2

20 Aug 2018 15:05 - 20 Aug 2018 15:05 #1 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Great Travancian Railroad Project - Stage 1, Part 2 was created by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
((NOT WINKS))

Good people of Travance,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the completion of the Central Railyard, just outside of the Proper. At this time the Central Stationhouse is two thirds of the way complete, and so will require additional construction over the next few months.

Now that the Railyard is complete, actual development and construction of the locomotive engines can begin. Up until now much of the research into adapting the engines for use in Travance has been purely theoretical (my workshop is positively covered in notepaper), and so now that there is an actual place for it, the true work can begin. This will most likely be a long process as well, since theories on paper don't always translate well into reality at first. I welcome those of a scientific or metaphysical mind to speak to me at this coming feast so that we can plan research and development meetings.

In the meantime, as I said before, the Central Stationhouse still needs to be completed; and we will not begin laying tracks or constructing additional stationhouses until then. The current plan is for the first branch to travel along the Western Trade Road from the Proper to Valdalis Crossroads.

In Service
William Sterling

((OOG: Reminder for railroad actions in the land system: www.knightrealms.com/forum/Announcements...ard-in-travance.html ))

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
Last edit: 20 Aug 2018 15:05 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
21 Aug 2018 09:37 #2 by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
Replied by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand) on topic Great Travancian Railroad Project - Stage 1, Part 2
Good William,

I'm unsure if I'll be attending the upcoming feast, but please feel free to contact me via message or visit me in Homunculi City if you would like to discuss research.

Cheers,

~Meander Correlis, Master Alchemist
Baronial Ambassador to Londwyn
Champion of Homunculi City

(OOG: Sarah Brand)
21 Aug 2018 12:15 #3 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Great Travancian Railroad Project - Stage 1, Part 2
Mr. Sterling,

Thank you for the public announcement. If you will be around this Feast, we can discuss possible reimbursement methods for the final push on completing this project. In addition, I'll make sure that part of the garrison that I head down in the Crossroads surveys the area for possible locations of the connection stationhouse.

~ Sgt. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
21 Aug 2018 14:22 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Great Travancian Railroad Project - Stage 1, Part 2
We're not completely out of the woods yet but we ought to celebrate with a drink. What do you say, William, Lawson's pub on Thursday right in the heart of the Crossroads? Your first is on me.

--Chet

Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds