"The Secrets of Everything" taught by Professor Algrave

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
14 Dec 2018 10:08 - 22 Dec 2018 09:16 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Greetings good people of Travance!

I am Professor Algrave from the Isles of Seven Lore. Several of your heroes recently persuaded me away from the isles that I have called my home for some time now and I have been residing at your Dark Wood Academy for several months. I will be taking the journey to Travance Proper during the next baronial feast and I will be opening enrollment for a six-class course entitled “The Secrets of Everything”. Having completed this course is one of the primary pre-requisites for walking the path of an “Archon” which is the name I use to identify a person whom is enlightened to the point of being able to harness the power of creation and master the living dream.

The course will have extremely restrictive time parameters. Graduating would take most of you several years, although someone who is truly focused could master the course in half of a year. The first class will be held at Januarys baronial feast. The following five classes will occur at the five baronial feasts consecutively following. If you miss a single class regardless of reason then that class will not be repeated for you and thus you must wait for the course to complete and be restarted before continuing where you left off. For this reason it is assumed that most of you will take several years to graduate. However If you do miss a class during your course, you will be automatically enrolled into the following course cycle.

It is possible that the number of people interested in this course will far surpass the number of seats I will have available, which will be twelve. Because of this I will require anyone who is interested to apply for the course via written application. Two weeks before the baronial feast I will send the approved applicants an acceptance letter and a time and location of the first class. Instructions on how to submit your application will be posted in this same spot sometime within the next couple of weeks. I am grateful to take part in assisting the same people whom have time and time again protected the world from great dangers. You are all wonderful beings and I look forward to getting to know many of you over the coming years.

With great love and gratitude,
Professor Gerald Algrave

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 22 Dec 2018 09:16 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Mantel (sigma-j), Jenn Cutter (Jenn), Keir (Keir)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
01 Jul 2019 22:18 - 01 Jul 2019 22:20 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic "The Secrets of Everything" taught by Professor Algrave
Greetings good people of Travance!

The application process is now open for THE SECOND SEMESTER! This class starts in July! Please take one of the below parchments home and write out your answers after each question that is listed. When completed roll and seal the parchment and have it delivered to the Darkwood Academy sent to: Professor Gerald Algrave. Enjoy and good luck!

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwfxQr...IWsaepA5NUA/viewform

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 01 Jul 2019 22:20 by Gallion (Gallion).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds