Who are the Ambassador's of Travance?

15 Feb 2019 18:29 #1 by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
Who are the Ambassador's of Travance? was created by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
I believe no such document exists
concerning a complete list of
who are the Ambassadors of Travance.

The only information I have are from previous board postings that may read
something to relevance of:

Mae Fang Zhang - Ambassador to Khitan
Orophin Earfalas - Ambassador to Evernight

I believe we should have an official list.

Zanthios Tartaros
Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG Angelo Iudici)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
15 Feb 2019 23:38 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Who are the Ambassador's of Travance?
As far as I know,

Dame Trisana Moss, Claw of Kaladonia is an ambassador to the Elven Kingdom of Selendrias.

If she can not be found feel free to contact me.

-Caelvan Renaith McKraegar
March Warden of Selendrias

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
16 Feb 2019 00:46 #3 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic Who are the Ambassador's of Travance?
I am the designated ambassador to the Dwarven Kingdom of Calasvorin.

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
16 Feb 2019 01:48 #4 by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
Replied by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios) on topic Who are the Ambassador's of Travance?
Thank you both for your responses.

If either of you or anyone else discovers more information
pertaining to the ambassadors
I kindly encourage the applicable to share.

Zanthios Tartaros
Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG Angelo Iudici)
18 Feb 2019 12:52 - 18 Feb 2019 12:54 #5 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Who are the Ambassador's of Travance?
These are the entirety of the currently active Baronial Ambassadors I have on my pay dockets for the Office of the Exchequer for the Barony of Travance.

In the past, we have held trade ties with Londwyn, one of the Sultanates of Amon Zad, the Noble League of Coast Haven, and the Quinarian Kingdom. All of whom (except Coast Haven) had representatives in attendance for the World's Fair of 1217. However, some of those trade ties are ... complicated to say the least.

Additionally, it is under my awareness that no formal oaths of allegiance of the above are currently standing due to the death of the King. Aside from the Queen of Seledrias's recent aid by the request of Ser Caelvan and Dame Trisana, there hasn't been direct intervention from outside powers within Kormyrian boarders in quite some time.

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
Last edit: 18 Feb 2019 12:54 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Naranbaatar Aiki
  • Will generally just drink tea and eat sashimi
  • Thank Yous: 158
18 Feb 2019 15:03 #6 by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi)
Replied by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi) on topic Who are the Ambassador's of Travance?
I was not aware the Khitan lands as fractured as they are have a single point of ambassadorship. Also I question what seat she holds in the Empress' chambers as there has been no open decree of her position. For all you know I could be a high ranking noble from Khitan yet I do not impose that on anyone.

Naranbaatar Aiki
Squire to Count Sebastian Everest, Warden of Kormyre
Former Warlord Castellan to Corvencia
Legionnaire Commander, Kormyrian Army
"In service to the people"

OOG Name: Robert "Ira" Torres [MARSHAL]
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
18 Feb 2019 18:30 #7 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic Who are the Ambassador's of Travance?
Aiki,

My thanks to you for reaching out to me in privacy to question my right to hold my title as Ambassador from Travance to Khitan. Indeed, your tact is so great that I wonder how you were not chosen instead.

As for the title, I was asked to become the Travancian Ambassador to Khitan a few years ago by the Baron. After a period of time in which the Emperor of the Jade Empire (to which I owe my own fealty as leader in my homeland) indicated he was favorable to this, I accepted. Since then, I have assisted in diplomacy between mainly the Jade Empire and Travance. Should the Empire of the Sun or the Empire of Night wish to speak to the Count or Travance as a whole, I am more than willing to assist in opening such a dialogue. As of yet, I have no knowledge that either have expressed that wish.

As for your Empress- I hold no rank there. It is not fit that I should as I am not representing her. I am representing Travance. If you have any other questions about this, I would suggest you speak to Seneschal Lois Heimdall or Count Everest.

Walk with honor always

Mae Fang Zhang
Ambassor to Khitan
Exemplar of the Pheonix

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
  • Naranbaatar Aiki
  • Will generally just drink tea and eat sashimi
  • Thank Yous: 158
18 Feb 2019 22:20 #8 by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi)
Replied by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi) on topic Who are the Ambassador's of Travance?
Mae Fang Zhang,

You speak tact yet of course you would take the bait on this. I have no need for privacy as I have nothing to hide from peering eyes. You have eluded me for some time and even conspired behind my back during the officials of Khitan visit to the barony. So please do enlighten me dear ambassador for all to know why you chose to besmirch my name and honor with such a distasteful tact to label me as an agent of the Empire of Night when I left that past behind me. I have no need to speak to the Seneschal or to bother the higher echelon of command with personal gripes. When you feel that your honor can muster itself and confront me on this I invite you to the tea room or the noodle shop or shall you conspire further and possibly plot my demise?

Naranbaatar Aiki
Squire to Count Sebastian Everest, Warden of Kormyre
Former Warlord Castellan to Corvencia
Legionnaire Commander, Kormyrian Army
"In service to the people"

OOG Name: Robert "Ira" Torres [MARSHAL]
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
18 Feb 2019 23:01 - 18 Feb 2019 23:03 #9 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic Who are the Ambassador's of Travance?
Aiki,

You publicly implied that I did not deserve to hold the title of Ambassador without the courtesy of even sending me a missive about my credentials. I hide from no one and had you approached me (ever- which I don't believe you have), I would have spoken to you. Like I speak to everyone who wishes to speak to me. You did not. You have not. But you feel you can attack my honor with "personal gripes"? Had I truly (apparently) "conspired" against you, why did you not come forth to speak to me then? An honorable man who truly felt his honor was being attacked senselessly would have done so. You, yourself, seem to have no issue with airing your voice at anytime you feel it is necessary and yet you wait until NOW to make this accusation? When we are at war, I am tied up with concerns in the Darkwood Academy, you are (presumably) equally concerned with keeping your forces alive and in good order? With no evidence and in answer to a clear vindication of mine to an attack YOU made on me. In public.

I don't need to seek you out if I don't feel there is need. Your attempt to make me "confront" you on something that is completely untrue is not going to succeed- I am not guilty of anything and had you thought I was, again. Why did you not say so? I was indeed told of some of your history- had I felt at that time that I needed to "deal" with you, I would have talked to you face to face. I did not need to. I do not "confront" people on their past- that is not my place. That being said- you have never, not once, tried to speak to me. Never sent me a missive. Never issued an invitation. Not. One. Time. Have I ever faulted you for that? No. You are a warrior with aims more in Kormyre than in Khitan. I am a healer. The idea that I would "plot your demise" is so obscene it is laughable. I have saved lives- I take them only at the direst need and then I attempt recompense if it is deemed necessary.

In your words you have insulted me. You have insulted the Seneschal. You have insulted the Baron who valued my appointment. You have insulted the Emperor of the Jade Empire who approved it. Match your words with the honorable attitude that you normally carry. For this missive I respond to has none of it showing- only aggression.

Mae Fang Zhang
Ambassador to Khitan
Exemplar of the Pheonix

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
Last edit: 18 Feb 2019 23:03 by Liz (Liz). Reason: Forgot the right signature! It read Allyce first ^^
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
18 Feb 2019 23:29 #10 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic Who are the Ambassador's of Travance?
It seems like there is a miscommunication going on here in regards to Mae Fang's appointment. Being that it was the Baron Victor Sylus who oversaw the appointment, Commander, your concern would be best brought up with him.

But as it stands, from my recollection, Mae Fang's appointment was only in specific to dealings with the Empire of Jade. The Ambassadors were also specific to Travance's dealings with those nations, should they send representatives to us in the Barony.

I'm not sure where threats, attempts, or conspiracies against your life have come up, but if this is true, then I would suggest you bring all information to Captain Tenderson and the Magistrate to sort out, as is their duty. Otherwise, I might encourage you both to sit down and work out any misunderstandings in person, as the written word rarely carries the correct tone.

Warlord Aleister Tartaros

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liz (Liz), Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Mantel (sigma-j)
20 Feb 2019 19:12 - 20 Feb 2019 19:13 #11 by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
Replied by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios) on topic Who are the Ambassador's of Travance?
I do hope this situation is amended.

Perhaps it's best to always maintain mutual respect,
regardless of the situation's discomfort.

May we succeed, together.

Zanthios Tartaros
Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG Angelo Iudici)
Last edit: 20 Feb 2019 19:13 by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios).
20 Feb 2019 22:55 - 20 Feb 2019 22:56 #12 by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
To All
The current list of known Ambassadors is as follows:
(If I'm not mistaken)

Dame Trisana Moss - Ambassador to Selendrias
Mae Fang Zhang - Ambassador to Khitan
Orophin Earfalas - Ambassador to Evernight
Thalia Burdorn - Dwarven Kingdom of Calasvorin

Zanthios Tartaros
Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG Angelo Iudici)
Last edit: 20 Feb 2019 22:56 by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.583 seconds