Second annual Bar crawl Prizes

• Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
27 May 2019 21:39 #1 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Second annual Bar crawl Prizes was created by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Please write your name here if you are owed a prize. I will check my records and they will be provided at some point during the extended feast.

The plaque for best bar will be given at a later date. I will have both this years and last years made together in order to spend less gold.

Robert "dio" Estabon Heartman Jr.

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
27 May 2019 23:45 #2 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic Second annual Bar crawl Prizes
Blackbird last year- best bar ever
Blackbird the year before- best food (since that prize lasted exactly one month before getting confiscated for item things)
Best entertainment- Wren, Bluejay, and V for the Blackbird

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
28 May 2019 09:53 #3 by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Replied by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen) on topic Second annual Bar crawl Prizes
Will,
You are correct. I am owed a prize from last year! I have fond memories of providing entertainment for your patrons alongside Wren and Bluejay. I look forward to another year of revelry with Travance.

Robert "Dio" Estabon Heartman Jr.,
Looking forward to seeing my prize!

Dutifully Yours,
Vespertine Crimson

Main: Ravyn Aeronwen, Constable of Albriar, Vassal of Albriar, Knight Commander of the Order of the Sagewardens, Commander of the Sagewood Guard, and Professor of Bardics at Darkwood Academy
Alt: Vespertine Crimson, Owner of the Crimson Tide and Entertainer for the Blackbird

OOG: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz
28 May 2019 16:53 #4 by Amelia Rosaria Ornatia (Ashleybolio)
Replied by Amelia Rosaria Ornatia (Ashleybolio) on topic Second annual Bar crawl Prizes
The Djinn and Tonic won best drink last year with our amazing Chai Tea- courteously made by Relius and myself.

Amelia Rosaria Ornatia
Chancellor of the Arts
Vassal Of Ostcliff

OOG: Ashley B.
19 Jun 2019 11:17 #5 by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Replied by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen) on topic Second annual Bar crawl Prizes
My friend, it would seem that many days have passed and I have not received my prizes from last year nor this one. I recognize that I've been elusive due to my many jobs. As such, I'd like to inquire about the best time and location to retrieve my prizes. How would I go about doing this.

With Pleasure,
V

Main: Ravyn Aeronwen, Constable of Albriar, Vassal of Albriar, Knight Commander of the Order of the Sagewardens, Commander of the Sagewood Guard, and Professor of Bardics at Darkwood Academy
Alt: Vespertine Crimson, Owner of the Crimson Tide and Entertainer for the Blackbird

OOG: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds