So I don got this letter

14 Aug 2019 22:27 #1 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
So I don got this letter was created by Moostrav Potrevski ()
(**OOG NOT MOOSTRAV**)

Hey so my town got a letter saying to use Starglobes and Starlight against these Blit things comeing round running a muck. Other than soiling myself at even the thought.... I ain't no wizerd. On the matter of the star globe, we got some lightning bugs in a jar, but that ain't worken; can't afford the noble luxuries and such.

~ Liam Nerron

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
14 Aug 2019 22:36 #2 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic So I don got this letter
my fambly aint no speshuls t'be usin fancy thing. like them starglobewhatsits. they be like, a LOT of munny. i think these folk r tryin to help, but we aint exactly sum heros or somethin

- dan

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
  • Ebony Hale
  • Go ahead, underestimate me. You will not be the first and you will not be the last... But you will be wrong.
  • Thank Yous: 60
14 Aug 2019 23:44 #3 by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats)
Replied by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats) on topic So I don got this letter
Mr. Nerron and Mr. Dan,

What towns do you both come from? I will see what I can give in terms Star Globes that I have already made and how many I can possibly make for you. I will send a few guardsmen out to there with them shortly and have more of them patrol around both towns, if they differ, to try and help people feel more at ease.

To anyone else, I am willing to pay coin to others for creating more star globes or anything else that these people can use to possibly protect themselves and others.

~Ebony Hale-MazoKisei
Knight of Cups of Albriar
Dean of Shamanism at Darkwood Academy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
14 Aug 2019 23:50 #4 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic So I don got this letter
Can I ask what Star globes have to do with Blight? In all of my notes, I can't find a single reference to these items.

The main weakness of Blight is Starlight energy manifested from Arawyn and Life Energy.

The best course of action would be for a group of Rangers, Druids and Healers(and anyone who can use/give the ability to use Starlight) to look for evidence of Blight and protect those who can't harness these energies.

I encourage you both to seek these people out and if none can be found I will be there as soon as I can arrive.

-Caelvan Renaith
-Emerald Huntsman

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
15 Aug 2019 00:17 #5 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic So I don got this letter
Me and Daniele are from Ostcliff, but a bit closer to the proper. Over by that one road with the big tree in the way, It's not so much a town but a sted. I guess we might be a town though, I should ask my wife she probably knows.

~ Liam Nerron

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
  • Starling
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 113
21 Aug 2019 20:06 #6 by Starling (starling)
Replied by Starling (starling) on topic So I don got this letter
Caelvan, presumably if someone's found use for a Star Globe, it's because they need to reveal things that are hiding themselves. Are there Blights that can or commonly do that?

Liam, Dan, any others reading - let me see what I can do to make and give Star Globes where they are needed. Squire Ebony, if you need more made or donated, please let me know.

Squire to Lord Angelica Tellinghast
Viceroy of Drega'mire

OOG: Alice Bryson
Marshal, New Player Rep
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
21 Aug 2019 23:17 - 21 Aug 2019 23:37 #7 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic So I don got this letter
Talaniel,
There is one specific Blight that hunts by hiding itself. However, that is the only one that Star Globes will really help with. Though the fighting styles of Night Stalkers generally are to frighten their prey until they are too tired to run anymore rather than jumping from the shadows. The shadows just add to the "scary factor" of frightening their prey.
I didn't want people getting the idea that Star Globes are good against all Blights.

-Caelvan Renaith
-Emerald Huntsman

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Last edit: 21 Aug 2019 23:37 by Caelvan (Caelvan).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds