It's Bad Out Here

21 Aug 2019 15:00 #1 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
It's Bad Out Here was created by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
HARVEST PANTRY IS FULL TO BURSTIN WITH NAYBORS. FOLK ARE SAYIN WE GOT ACROSS-THE-BOARD-CROP FAILURE FOR THE FALL HARVEST FROM FARMS ALL OVER. POLYPS, MOLD, AND WITHERING ACROSS CROPS- FARMSTOCK GETTIN INFECTED, SPREADING FROM PADDOCK TO PADDOCK. ENTIRE VILLAGES ARE GOIN DARK.

I CAN SAY I NOT NEVER TRIFLED WITH WOODWIZARDS BUT THEY BEEN TRIFLIN WITH MY NAYBORS SOMETHIN FIERCE SO IM BOUT TO MAKE A CHANGE AND SEE TO IT WITH ME AN MY CATCHERS TO SET THIS ARIGHT.

YER NAYBOR,
TOM BELL
RATCATCHER
PS: DO ROCKS WORK ON WOODWIZARDS?

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Moostrav Potrevski ()
  • Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
21 Aug 2019 18:00 #2 by Wren (Wren)
Replied by Wren (Wren) on topic It's Bad Out Here
Tom,

The problems with the crops and animals are due to the blight spreading through the land. The blight creatures need to be fought off and the land needs to be purified.

If you see something corrupting the land by all means fight it, but there also may be druids out trying to combat the blight so I just ask that you study any instances before attacking so you dont kill a druid who is trying to help the situation.

Please encourage people to head to the mission houses if they are hungry, the clerics there can summon nutritious meals.

As soon as the blight is defeated I will lead my druidic studies staff and students around the lands, accompanied by anyone whom would like to help, and we will see what crops and animals we can save.

I will not be in the Proper this coming feast weekend, if anyone needs food or supplies send them to see me in Sagewood and I will do my best to keep them safe within the city walls and find them food.

Please be safe.

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
21 Aug 2019 18:32 - 21 Aug 2019 18:35 #3 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic It's Bad Out Here
I ALREDY GOT FOLKS AT THE HARVEST PANTRY WHATS GOT FOOD AN CLERGY IN IT! ALSO MADE A ROUT CROSS WEST KALADONIA TO FERRY FOLK OUT.

DONT WORY IM NOT MISTAKN OUR WOODWIZARDS FER THE STANDIN PILLARS OF GREY FIRE WHAT BEEN ATACKIN FOLKS ROUND MY STEAD. NOW IFN YALL CAN TURN INTO PILLARS OF GREY FIRE ID REALLY LIKE TAH KNOW THAT SINCE ROCKS SEEMED TO WORK.

YER NAYBOR
TOM BELL
RATCATCHER
PS: SORRY IN ALL THIS KAYOS I FORGOT MY MANNER- THANK YE FOR ALL YER OFFERS A HELP WERE JUST ON THE MOVE ALOT DOWN HERE!

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monster Marshal
Last edit: 21 Aug 2019 18:35 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby).
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
22 Aug 2019 20:46 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic It's Bad Out Here
Tom Bell,

Is there any more you can tell me about these pillars of grey fire... or are they merely thus?

-Nalick DeMarche

22 Aug 2019 21:33 #5 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Replied by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme) on topic It's Bad Out Here
Nalick,

They're probably just Greyflames. A Blight critter that just looks like grey fire. They're part of Caelvan's notes that are somewhere amongst one of these other stacks of paper.

-Khala Stormbringer

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
23 Aug 2019 02:38 #6 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic It's Bad Out Here
MOST IMPORTANT THING TO BE SAID IS ROCKS SEEMED TO GIVE THEM PAUSE. DONT NEED NO WOODWIZARDS ETCHINS TO KNOW THAT MEANS WE CAN GIVE EM THE BUSINESS TIL THEY GO OUT. OTHR THING TO KNOW IS THEY GIVE OFF HEAT LIKE A REAL FIRE WHAT WALKS SO THEY CAN GET A INFRNO GOIN.
YER NAYBOR,
TOM BELL
RATCATCHER

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monster Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds