Regarding Bastion's Wake, and a missing comrade

• Cobus Puren
  • Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile...
  • Thank Yous: 48
03 Nov 2019 06:31 #1 by Cobus Puren (Jason T.)
Regarding Bastion's Wake, and a missing comrade was created by Cobus Puren (Jason T.)
Hey all,

The 23rd's been decisively engaged at Bastion's Wake, but the Raiders are rotating home to refit, recruit, and rearm this Feast weekend. I'll be in the Proper if anybody cares to discuss strategy regarding ops out there. It's a bloody mess. At least six enemy legions out there, and this lot aren't green recruits---the Stormblades in particular have earned their name, and then some. Now, I'm no grand strategist---I go where the flag officers tell me and I put rounds on-target---but if anyone's amenable I'd like to discuss where our respective elements are at and see who can spare reinforcements. We'll need every blade, bow and arquebus we can scrape up to break this stalemate.

On a more personal note---we lost contact with the Old Man and his headquarters element earlier this month, couldn't find 'em or raise 'em via psion, and any runners we sent out to his last known position didn't make it back. If anyone has any word on Admiral Owen Piper or Chief Albine Duchamp's status, I'd consider it a personal favor if you could let me know.

Hope everyone's been staying as safe as you can out there. I'll see you all soon.

Cobus Puren
Captain of the Kormyrian Royal Navy
Commanding officer, KSS Saguaro and the 1st Raider Force

(OOG: Jason Trommer)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
03 Nov 2019 17:03 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Regarding Bastion's Wake, and a missing comrade
Listen, mate, I've never heard of this Duchamp fellow before. Who is he?

--Chet

• Cobus Puren
  • Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile...
  • Thank Yous: 48
03 Nov 2019 17:21 #3 by Cobus Puren (Jason T.)
Replied by Cobus Puren (Jason T.) on topic Regarding Bastion's Wake, and a missing comrade
She’s senior NCO for the Raiders, was helping the Old Man while recuperating from the battle of Alieander. She’s not a hero, never been to the Proper, so I don’t expect anyone here to have met her personally but names get bandied around and there’s a chance someone or other’s heard if she’s alive or not. Just give me a shout if you hear anything about her or the Old Man, yeah?

Cobus Puren
Captain of the Kormyrian Royal Navy
Commanding officer, KSS Saguaro and the 1st Raider Force

(OOG: Jason Trommer)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
04 Nov 2019 10:09 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Regarding Bastion's Wake, and a missing comrade
My mistake! If she's been rolling along with your crew, there's a better chance she's gotten closer to hero status than some here, but that's way beside the point.

Names do get bandied often and that gives me an idea.

--Chet

Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds